• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Adidas Sambas with light neon green stripes?

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The guy in the next room just purchased a new pair of Adidas Sambas from Zappos, and he said they were a limited edition because the stripes were light neon green. What's up with these, and does anyone think these look good?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Wow, I really like those.

polishmike

Reaction score
I have them, also bought from zappos. I'm not sure how limited they are but I never saw them anywhere else for sale.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. It's often disaster when you mess with a classic, but these are pretty cool. Can't put my finger on it, but the neon has a real football feel to it (in the continental sense of the word).

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
Nice. It's often disaster when you mess with a classic, but these are pretty cool. Can't put my finger on it, but the the neon has a real football feel to it (in the continental sense of the word).

probably because the stripes could eventually get tinted light green from the grass if you actually play the game on a good field. most of the time, i played on patchy to nearly bare dirt. so my stripes on my copas are slightly tinted brown.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by polishmike
I have them, also bought from zappos. I'm not sure how limited they are but I never saw them anywhere else for sale.
On the site it's mentioned that they're Zappo-exclusive.

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who hates sambas because of their crazy arch-support?

on every pair I've ever tried on the Samba's arch supprt is at least an inch to far forward, which makes for an uncomfortable wera.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zappos tends to get exclusive colors. I bought a pair of White with Bright Blue Stripes and Toe Puma Romas with smooth leather (kinda like the Roma Pigskins) that I can not find anywhere else anymore. All of the other white with blue romas have a grayish suede toe.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • cr2596

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 7 12.7%