1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Adidas Originals Hardland white/gold black/silver US10.5 UK10 EU44 2/3

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Bussit, Oct 12, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bussit

Bussit Senior member

$150 USD Authentic, genuine Adidas Originals Hardland in white with the gold trefoil on the oversized tongue. There's a stain on the tongue and shoelace on one of the shoes and slight discoloration on the lining. Size 10.5 . I barely wore these as you can see on the sole.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$150 USD Authentic, genuine Adidas Originals Hardland in black with the silver trefoil on the oversized tongue. There's a little dust buildup on these because I always had them out. Size 10.5 . I barely wore these much less than my white/gold shoes as you can see on the sole.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

High-res photos can be seen here: www.imgur.com/a/DmGtt#0 and http://imgur.com/a/vJ0JC#0

They are from the Lux Pack for AW2010 (Autumn/Winter) as seen here: www.solecollector.com/Sneakers/News/Adidas-Originals-Hardland-Lux-Pack-Fall-Winter-2010/ www.highsnobiety.com/2010/07/15/adidas-originals-hardland-lux-pack-fallwinter-2010/

I am selling these because they are too narrow for me. I don't have the box for neither, but I do have the extra laces for them. Free shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.