• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adidas Gazelles with what pants?

chedomani

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, so I've searched for this in all the categories but haven't come up with anything thus far. I recently bought a new pair of adidas gazelles, classic black and white, and was wondering what pants would they best be paired with. The shoes look kind of weird with my boot cut denim, bc the shoe is narrow and it just doesn't look right. Should I look for slim fit jeans? And if so, what is a good pair that is reasonably priced for a college student? Also, I would like to buy a pair of chinos or some kind of trouser that will go with the slightly narrow style of the gazelles and wanted some input on a good, affordable pair. Now, the only problem with the pants is I'm not sure what color to get that will match the shoes bc i'm color blind, which makes very hard for me to color match. Thanks a bunch guys, I really appreciate any input!

modual

Reaction score
Gazelles look best with jeans imo. I used to wear mine with a regular straight leg jean.

modual

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
I don't like the look of gazelles on very tapered/skinny jeans as much as I do a straight or regular fit. Maybe something along the lines of a reg-ralf or a APC NS?

Ns would work defintely. Reg Ralfs are bootcut though. Maybe you were thinking of straight sven ?

chedomani

Reaction score
So I looked into the APC NS, but it seems a bit pricey for me. Are there any other jeans with the same style, but at a cheaper price while still having high quality?

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but APC is the brand most people will tell you to buy when you say everything else is too pricey for you.

112$ shipped from the denimbar. It's not that bad.

apocalypse later

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chedomani
So I looked into the APC NS, but it seems a bit pricey for me. Are there any other jeans with the same style, but at a cheaper price while still having high quality?

Around here, APC is cheap. For $140 (cheaper if you look at Denimbar/Context) you're getting a great cut, selvage, and nice denim.

If you're really intent on not spending that much, go to H&M or Uniqlo and get some of their dry denim. Should be like $40.

But you're wearing the jeans for 6 months straight, and then probably 3-4 days a week after that. Why not get something nice?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads