• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ADDS....Gant by Michael Bastian/ Steven Alan Shirts/Run of The Mill Cutaway Flannel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilesMW

Reaction score
Gant By Michael Bastian Contrast Collar Oxford. Size Small. Worn/washed once....................75.00 Shipped

Measurements-
Pit to pit: 20"
Sleeve: 27"
Shoulder: 16"

Steven Alan green/black tartan poplin button down. Size Medium. Worn once.........................75.00 Shipped

Measurements-
pit to pit: 22"
Sleeve: 25"
Shoulder: 17.5"

ROTM Cutaway collar navy flannel gingham. Size Medium....................................................................105.00 Shipped

Measurements-
Pit to pit: 22"
Shoulder: 17"
Sleeve: 23.5"

Attachments

Last edited:

keepnitreal

Reaction score
Can you provide measurements on the Gant by Michael Bastian Contrast Collar Oxford Small?

Thank you.

IRKSM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did the rotm shirt ever sell I am thinking about selling mine and was looking for a price range

MilesMW

Reaction score
Hey I decided to keep it. But I listed it for 85.00 and had some minor interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.