1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Address for Borrelli in Naples

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by La Grinca, Apr 29, 2006.

1. La Grinca

La Grinca Member

Can't for the life of me get on to the Borrelli site! Anybody help - looking for the address in Napoli?

2. TimMureau

TimMureau Well-Known Member

3. La Grinca

La Grinca Member

4. TimMureau

TimMureau Well-Known Member

5. Mecnun

Mecnun Well-Known Member

What was your impression of Rubinacci suits, shirts and ties? How would you compare them to Brioni's? I would really appreciate if you could give me more color on Rubinacci, since I am considering them for a Bespoke suit. Thanks

6. tiger02

tiger02 Militarist

I'll put in what's becoming my standard question for Naples threads. I'm looking for info on local tailors who are less famous than Rubinacci--not interested in paying the "exclusive!" markup. Just looking for someone who will make a well-made, well-fitting Neapolitan suit for...I dunno, less than a couple of grand.

Tom

7. La Grinca

La Grinca Member

Tom:

You'll be lucky. This has been asked many times and never gets a reply as far as I am aware. I am off to Naples tomorrow and if I stumble across anything I will let you know. Unfortunately one needs to be there for quite a while to deal with fittings.

8. tiger02

tiger02 Militarist

Great, looking forward to your reviews! Where are you based from? I'm close enough to a regional airport when in Germany that I'm happy to make repeated trips to Naples. It's a convenient excuse to keep going back for the food!

Tom