• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

additional 20% off merch. marked down 50-75%

PeasantLLC

Reaction score
It's time to get serious with this sale! Take an additional 20% off sale merchandise that has already been marked down 50-75% off. Really...how can you not buy something. Use promo code: 20additional.

please only use the promocode for sale merchandise. continue to use the 11% off promo code for new merch. Thanks

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just ordered that Wings&Horns blanket, thanks!
smile.gif

Other highlights:
* Engineered Garments 12oz Selvage Denim
* Engineered Garments Flannel Fatigue Trousers
* Engineered Garments Mountain Parka
* NDG Cardigan
* NDG Wool Trench
* NDG Mackintosh Riding Jacket
* Wings&Horn Selvage Denim
* Oliver Spencer Wind Jacket
* Oliver Spencer Work Trousers and another in tan.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just used it for a pair of EG jeans. VERY EXCITED! Thanks as always peasant!

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no one buys the parka!

edit: what i mean is, it's mine.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if I had a little more money, I'd be all over that ndg trench.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone got measurements for the EG selvedge denim? Thanks in advance,

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, might as well take the opportunity to ask if anyone's had any experience with EG denim. those lightweight s/s ones are interesting.

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PeasantLLC
Really...how can you not buy something.

I know it's pretty gauche on this forum to criticize affiliates, but there's like 6 things on sale and the website is impossible to navigate -- clicking "sale" doesn't take me to sale items and 75% of the brands listed in the drop-down box have empty merch. pages.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and not sure, but the extra 20% off didn't calculate...I just entered it and hoped for the best

PeasantLLC

Reaction score
I'll make sure everyone gets the additional 20% off. I'll check and double check from the backend site and the actual transaction details. Rest easy my friend
smile.gif

PeasantLLC

Reaction score
Blank - I'm truly sorry you're having trouble with the site. We are very aware that the site needs many updates and are working as hard as we can to make them happen. In the meantime, please bare with us and remember that you'll be getting below wholesale prices on many amazing pieces. The search will be worth it! If there are specific pieces and/or sizes you are interested in please PM me and I will help direct you. Thanks

wiru

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Anyone who's seen them in person can speak to how light in color the NDG gray jeans are?

i think peasant's pictures are pretty accurate. quite light, and it's a very silvery grey. doesn't look like faded black jeans at all.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the EG is a low, mid, or high rise jeans?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads