• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Actual leg opening of Dior 19s

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sort of an addendum to the best skinny jeans thread; which waist has exactly a 19cm (~7.5in) leg opening? I stupidly though that most sizes did, until I realized that made no sense. What does the leg opening measure on various other waists? This is mainly just b/c I'm curious...I know Rye has a couple sizes, and ayn has a pair; anyone else?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the leg opening measurements were from either the 30s or 32s, I can't remember which. 30 seems more fitting for Dior, but who knows.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a little digging on SuFu confirmed that. Was easier to find than I though - the DH thread is like 80 pages. Probably should have checked before I threaded...
blush.gif

Tiranis

Reaction score
I think 31 or 30 has true 19cm, no? Let me check mine... ok, around 16.8cm (size 29). So I guess 31 or 32 would make more sense, not 30.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks - maybe I misread the SuFu thread, or it could be a ***/Ital thing...

Yours look great, btw.

Tiranis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mis
28 on italians, 18.5 opening
I don't know, maybe I just can't measure stuff... but that's a huge difference between italian and japanese ones. Just checked again and it's 17cm... weird.
confused.gif
But to be fair, 18.5cm sounds more like a measurement on the 21cm ones... or at least it would make far more sense then. Edit: forgot to mention, mine are size 29...

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Do we still have the jeans measurement thing, I think I posted measurements for my dior/japanese denim size 29 19cm a while ago. They're from 2005 (F/W? I could check the tag) though so the fit might have changed...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics