Active Endeavors - New Affiliate, coupon

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 17, 2006.

1. DGP

DGP Senior member

BTW, to plugg them, they have 5EP and Rag&Bone, and the latter are particularly well priced right now at $200 for RB1's. So spend all your well earned money and help a good cause (us).

Fok.

I really like one of the RB1s they are selling. I am usually a 31 waist, 32 in PDC. Will I be ok with a 32 in RB? I feel that a 30 will be tiny on me, as some 31s don't even close on me. Thoughts?

2. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

I find RBs to run a bit large in the waist and seat.

3. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I think they run pretty true to size. I'd go with the 30 if I were you. For what its worth, my 32 stretched out to about 34.

4. DGP

DGP Senior member

Thanks for the advice. I think I should probably either order both, or go to Louis downtown and try a pair. By the way, OT, anyone know of a good place for Rock and Republic online, I thought AE might have them, but they don't for men.

5. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

They have some R&R on eluxury, not the biggest selection though.

6. DGP

DGP Senior member

They have some R&R on eluxury, not the biggest selection though.

I saw that, thanks. They actually have good washes, just not the cut I want. The Henley, which they have, is too tight on me. I like the 'Pete,' which while available online from both Saks and Neimans, isn't available in a dark color like the one Saks had in its store. I'd even settle for another store in Boston that sells these, but for me, online is easier.

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I saw that, thanks. They actually have good washes, just not the cut I want. The Henley, which they have, is too tight on me. I like the 'Pete,' which while available online from both Saks and Neimans, isn't available in a dark color like the one Saks had in its store. I'd even settle for another store in Boston that sells these, but for me, online is easier.

Louis will not have Rock and Republic, but I believe that Saks and Jasmine Sola do.

8. DGP

DGP Senior member

Louis will not have Rock and Republic, but I believe that Saks and Jasmine Sola do.

Sorry, I was confusing jeans in my posts. I meant I'd go try the Rag and Bone jeans at Louis, and then use the discount to order them from AE. Thanks for the heads up about JS having them, as going to their store in Harvard sq. is easier than going back downtown. Also, while we are on the RR topic, a question: have you seen the 'Morphine' wash in person? I ask because the Neimans website has it, in the 'Pete' cut, but looks like it has stains/rips on the legs. The 'Henley' version, sold by both Saks and eLuxury, have clean legs. Is one right, are both right, any ideas?

9. LA Guy

Although I look at Rock & Republic jeans, I am not personally that interested in them, so am not that familiar with the various washes and models.

10. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

Well, I still have some credit with AE, and they just put up some tees by The Cast that look very nice.

Anybody got some infos on fit?

11. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Well, I still have some credit with AE, and they just put up some tees by The Cast that look very nice.

Anybody got some infos on fit?

American Apparel.

12. LA Guy

American Apparel.

I don't haveone of the new ones, but this season's tees are not AA. They are cut-and-sew for the first time ever.

13. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

May not be a great guide since this year's are different stock, but The Cast shirt I have fits a little bigger than AA's standard tshirt; longer overall, longer arms, fuller body. Maybe either the shirt (or I) is an anomaly.
    Last year's:[​IMG]This year's:[​IMG]

Their current model has similar skin tone/hair color to me, which is good because it shows that these shirts would look like crap on me.

14. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

Thanks, I think a small would work for me...

15. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Just wanted to say they added Crate denim and a new Rag & Bone model