• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Active Endeavors Defarkas Hoody, Navy, Medium

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Ordered the Trovata Defarkas Hoody in Navy, Size Medium, which is sold out in the size at Active Endeavors. Tried it on and figured it's not really for me. I'm planning on returning it, but if anyone here wants it I'll sell it for the price I paid, which is $115, plus shipping. Please let me know by the end of the week (September 8th) if you're interested.

AED14360.jpg

http://activeendeavors.com/product.a...&pfid=AED14360

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a really cool hoodie. I actually ordered one, tried it on, and finally returned it after deciding that although I liked the piece, it wasn't really me. Good for all those guys into slightly preppy sutff though.

fendirin

Reaction score
i ordered one too, size small. it hasnt arrived yet, but im hoping i like it, alot.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Due to some requests here are a a few dimensions and photos (I apologize for the bad quality and lighting, @ the office and had to take these quickly). Pains me to sell this because the color's great, the linings so soft, and the material's a nice hefty, but not too heavy weight. Chest = 21 3/4" (armpit to armpit) Length = 25 1/2" (from top of shoulder seam to bottom)
Pic001-1.jpg
Pic002-1.jpg
Pic003.jpg
Pic004.jpg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first and second pic show the color under different lighting (yellow and natural) best. Just FWIW. Yeah. Cool hoodie. Pained me to return mine. BTW, the price went up even on Active, so this is the best deal you're going to get.

Reaction score
That hoodie rules. I really like the detailing on Trovata pieces. The other night, my wife noticed that little silly letter that they stitched on the inside of my shirt cuff . She said to me, "what's that say? 'You paid too much for the shirt'?"; I laughed. But it wasn't funny. I was just being nice.
confused.gif
Someone buy this already!

fendirin

Reaction score
the hoodie i ordered just arrived last night. its navy just like the one being sold here and i must say that it is amazing.

Pete

Reaction score
I want this. Does it fit tight like a small or what? you said length from shoulder ot end of sleeve but i would like actual length from shoulder to bottom. thanks

email me at:

[email protected]

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's so strange... I never saw these posts but picked up the grey version today at Odin. Very cool hoodie

Pete

Reaction score
anybody know where to find one of these in small?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads