1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Acne stuff

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by calvin1663, Jun 13, 2007.

1. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

When you get a pimple...

Put calamine lotion on it(costs like $3 at Walgreens). Go to bed.

In the morning, put a touch of concealer on it if it's still visible.

Tada.

2. Rookje

Rookje Well-Known Member

Trust me, I'm pretty much the expert at Acne at this point. I eventually did Accutane because I went through everything you could think of.

Here's what I'd recommend:

1. Low carb diet. Reduce sugar intake. Something Paleo esque.
    2. Exercise. Use this body wash anytime you sweat more than normal.
    2. Try to reduce your stress. I would take a hot shower for longer than normal before bed.
    3. Before bed, put BP 2.5% on any troubled spots. Make sure you use a white pillow case. I bought some "decent" cheap ones from Target. BP can bleach clothing and bedding.
    4. Exfoliate at least twice a week.

Other than that, there's not much you can do. If it persists, ask for Tazorac. If that isn't sufficient, go on Accutane.

3. jam04

jam04 New Member

how to get rid of acne

I'v experienced that too and tried lots of medicine but it turns out
    that im just wasting my money on it. .

finally I found this very helpful site that definitely solved my prolems
    in a short period of time.

Now is the time to say goodbye to your acne. Very effective and useful.
    You should try it yourself and be amaze.

Clink this link to know ways how to get rid of acne

4. db81000

db81000 New Member

my 11 year old is having bad acne breakouts all over forehead ,nose ,cheeks.We picked up the product to help and we have seen great results. http://457c1zl8wwsihrf66abvful38t.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=ACNE GONE.She has gone from big inflamed pimples all over to just little bump .No more inflamation .we could not be more pleased