1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Acne Studios Silas Light Black, Size 46 (Small)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Drew Leonard, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew Leonard

Drew Leonard New Member

Retails for $620, Acne Studios
    Condition is excellent, worn less than five times and no visible flaws
    Size 46 / small (fits TTS, but will fit an oversized 44 / x-small and a slim 48 / medium)
    Color is black

This Silas bomber is a staple of the Acne Studios wardrobe. The fabric is light, so it can be worn in warmer weather or cooler weather (there's room to layer).

Padded bomber jacket, relaxed fit, front zip closure with quilted panel underneath, zip pouch at side of left arm, side slip pockets, leather patch detailing at top left, ribbed neck, collar and cuff. 57% nylon 43% cotton Body Lining 52% viscose 48% cotton Sleeve Lining 100% viscose Trimming 100% leather. Turkey.

Please message me with any questions, such as about measurements, item condition, etc. If you are unsure about the condition, please message me.

I have this same item listed on Grailed (can provide link to vouch for credibility).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.