1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Acne Studios 'Richter' Shearling Bomber jacket size 46 F/W2012

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JeanVeilhan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeanVeilhan

JeanVeilhan New Member

Hello, I am selling this Acne Studios Jacket.
    This model is called 'Richter', it's 100% Shearling really great quality, it was the most expensive piece of the fall/winter 2012 season.
    Made in Turkey
    I Bought it at Acne Studio Paris, I don't have any receipt left. but it was retailed at 2100€, announced 2300$ on internet (change rate changed since then).

Size 46

Armpit to lower sleeve: 48cm / 18.8 Inches
    Shoulder to upper sleeve: 66 cm / 25.9 Inches

Front zip: 52 cm / 20.4 Inches
    Back top to bottom: 68 cm / 26.7 Inches

Waist (flat) 47cm / 18.5 Inches
    Shoulder to shoulder 44 cm / 17.3 Inches

Great condition, (8/10) only a small used part on the left shoulder and arm due to a fall, not really visible though (see pictures).
    I just washed the shearling with a professional (working with Hermes) the shearling is very clean and look brand new.

Don't hesitate if you have questions or/and need further informations

Thanks

I am selling it for 1000$, shipping included.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.