1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Acne Snake Razor Black Jeans Sz 32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sneet, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sneet

sneet Well-Known Member

Acne Razor Black Snake Jeans. Only minors blemishes but effectively new, tagged size 32. A touch skinner than the Ace cut, fairly certain this is the skinniest fit acne has made for guys.
    http://imgur.com/a/LZKWc
    It's pretty hard to photograph these since there's a sheen to jeans. If you can see the color is a black/white weft, so it's a bit lighter than black/black. http://www.mrporter.com/product/300479 That's a slightly darker depiction than they appear in life.

Anyways, as you can see they're in barely worn condition, I don't think these have ever been worn outside. No fading, very minimal creasing from trying on. The only imperfection I can see is the tiny line on the lower right thigh, which is really only noticeable if you look for it. Once they crease and fade I doubt it'll be noticeable,

Tags says 32x32 but they're more like 33.5. They're next to a pair of skinny guys I cuff to about 33. The hems come chainstitched (I think?) like I showed, so you could take them out a bit (I think it's intentionally done like that) at a tailor.

$10 for tracked shipping

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013

2. boywizard

boywizard New Member

Hi,
    Still selling these?
    I know the ad is old but let me know if you do.

Kristoffer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.