1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Acne Snake Razor Black Jeans Sz 32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sneet, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sneet

sneet Well-Known Member

Acne Razor Black Snake Jeans. Only minors blemishes but effectively new, tagged size 32. A touch skinner than the Ace cut, fairly certain this is the skinniest fit acne has made for guys.
    http://imgur.com/a/LZKWc
    It's pretty hard to photograph these since there's a sheen to jeans. If you can see the color is a black/white weft, so it's a bit lighter than black/black. http://www.mrporter.com/product/300479 That's a slightly darker depiction than they appear in life.

Anyways, as you can see they're in barely worn condition, I don't think these have ever been worn outside. No fading, very minimal creasing from trying on. The only imperfection I can see is the tiny line on the lower right thigh, which is really only noticeable if you look for it. Once they crease and fade I doubt it'll be noticeable,

Tags says 32x32 but they're more like 33.5. They're next to a pair of skinny guys I cuff to about 33. The hems come chainstitched (I think?) like I showed, so you could take them out a bit (I think it's intentionally done like that) at a tailor.

$10 for tracked shipping

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  2. boywizard

boywizard New Member

Hi,
    Still selling these?
    I know the ad is old but let me know if you do.

Kristoffer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.