• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Acne Pop Chinos "Guy"

bsyde82

Reaction score
Has anyone tried on or seen any store that carries the Acne Pop Chinos in the "Guy" cut? supposedly their slimmest one, and they look pretty nice on acne's website and it comes in numerous color offerings.

any comments re: fit, materials, quality, etc would be appreciated.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I heard their original offering last spring was really weird sizing (like really big waist for tagged size). I haven't heard much about the ones from fall. Acne stuff is always alright for mid-level brands. I liked the bright blue ones. Might want to email a stockist or something

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I heard their original offering last spring was really weird sizing (like really big waist for tagged size). I haven't heard much about the ones from fall. Acne stuff is always alright for mid-level brands. I liked the bright blue ones. Might want to email a stockist or something

If I am recalling the brand correctly that's what I noticed looking at these on Tobi. The measured waist size seemed to be about two sizes bigger than tagged, I thought that to be extremely odd and figured it would carry over in the fit. Terrible.

I would opt for Crate (I recently bought one in my size from Secret Service and can't wait to get it hemmed to start wearing it to death) or MJK or Uniqlo vintage.

lynchpatrickj

Reaction score
thought this said "Gay" cut. I was about to be really impressed by advertising in 2009. False alarm.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lynchpatrickj
thought this said "Gay" cut. I was about to be really impressed by advertising in 2009. False alarm.

I want gay cut chinos!!!!!
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JustinW
I want gay cut chinos!!!!!
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

Haha. Size down 3?

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone post the cock fade picture.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Someone post the cock fade picture.

Noooooo. Someone please lock this thread before it's too late!!

mpcec

Reaction score
Email Acne and ask them who stocks that style of chinos. Or just ask them for a list of stockists and call them each up.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite style of coat for winter? Choose up to 3

• Peacoat

• Great coat

• Trench

• Mac

• Chesterfield

• Duffle coat

• Topcoat

• Shearling

• Balmacaan

• Parka