1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Acne, MWaC, Uniqlo, Crate, KMW

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by pdxpdx, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdxpdx

pdxpdx Member

5 Pairs of denim up for sale or possible trades.

Acne Generic Boy one wash made in Italy. Never worn, no tags. a little grime on the bottom of one cuff on one leg but shouldn't matter because it has a 36" inseam. Haven't tried to clean it.
    SOLD

Tagged 29/34
    Waist 16
    Rise 11
    Inseam 36
    Hem 7.75

Men Without a Country . Bought of forum a while ago. Worn very little. Hidden rivets, nice denim/details. Beautiful denim but the weirdest crotch ever, hence the cheap price. Wish these had worked out for me.
    SOLD

Tagged 31/33
    Waist 16.5
    Rise 10.75
    Inseam 34
    Hem 7.5

Uniqlo s-002 straight fit indigo.
    Sacrificed to yard work....

Crate James the III (Black). Worn some, very light fading. Hemmed using a regular sewing machine. Thumb holes in back pockets, no rivets, button fly. Slight boot cut, but more like a shoe cut, low rise, skinny in the thigh.
    SOLD

Tagged 30
    Waist 16.75
    Rise 10
    Inseam 33.5
    Hem 8.5
    Knee 8

Kicking Mule Workship 1980 LHT indigo. The ones currently sold at Context with hidden rivets, asymmetrical selvedge line, button fly. I wish these were a half inch bigger in the waist. I would definitely trade for a barely worn pair with a 31 waist. Still crispy, a little light fading on the fly, slight creases in the crotch and a little fading on the edges of the back pocket. Mostly worn around the house to stretch them out but they didn't.
    150 shipped 125 shipped

Tagged 30/34
    Waist 16
    Rise 10
    Inseam 35
    Hem 8.25

All items shipped via USPS priority. Paypal only and 4% if you don't want to use gift.
    I will only ship to CONUS, and let me know if you need more pics or measurements.

I would trade for KMW 1980 in a 31 for the KMW or maybe something with interesting denim (like the Streaky Grifters or a pair of Artist 50/50 sugarcane or N&F colabs).
    I am up to trading other denim as well, I would also consider weird guys in heavy weight denim, grey or tan/khaki. I really prefer barely worn denim with a 33 inch waist, and about a 7.5 - 8.0 hem. (for reference I wear a 29 in APC NS)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012

2. IRKSM

IRKSM Senior member

I would possibly trade you a corter handmade leather belt or something else for the men without a country but have a few questions. Are they selvage? What is weird about the crotch? What type of jean would you compare the fit to, straight, skinny, slim ect.
    thanks- ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.