1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Acne, MWaC, Uniqlo, Crate, KMW

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by pdxpdx, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdxpdx

pdxpdx Member

5 Pairs of denim up for sale or possible trades.

Acne Generic Boy one wash made in Italy. Never worn, no tags. a little grime on the bottom of one cuff on one leg but shouldn't matter because it has a 36" inseam. Haven't tried to clean it.
    SOLD

Tagged 29/34
    Waist 16
    Rise 11
    Inseam 36
    Hem 7.75

Men Without a Country . Bought of forum a while ago. Worn very little. Hidden rivets, nice denim/details. Beautiful denim but the weirdest crotch ever, hence the cheap price. Wish these had worked out for me.
    SOLD

Tagged 31/33
    Waist 16.5
    Rise 10.75
    Inseam 34
    Hem 7.5

Uniqlo s-002 straight fit indigo.
    Sacrificed to yard work....

Crate James the III (Black). Worn some, very light fading. Hemmed using a regular sewing machine. Thumb holes in back pockets, no rivets, button fly. Slight boot cut, but more like a shoe cut, low rise, skinny in the thigh.
    SOLD

Tagged 30
    Waist 16.75
    Rise 10
    Inseam 33.5
    Hem 8.5
    Knee 8

Kicking Mule Workship 1980 LHT indigo. The ones currently sold at Context with hidden rivets, asymmetrical selvedge line, button fly. I wish these were a half inch bigger in the waist. I would definitely trade for a barely worn pair with a 31 waist. Still crispy, a little light fading on the fly, slight creases in the crotch and a little fading on the edges of the back pocket. Mostly worn around the house to stretch them out but they didn't.
    150 shipped 125 shipped

Tagged 30/34
    Waist 16
    Rise 10
    Inseam 35
    Hem 8.25

All items shipped via USPS priority. Paypal only and 4% if you don't want to use gift.
    I will only ship to CONUS, and let me know if you need more pics or measurements.

I would trade for KMW 1980 in a 31 for the KMW or maybe something with interesting denim (like the Streaky Grifters or a pair of Artist 50/50 sugarcane or N&F colabs).
    I am up to trading other denim as well, I would also consider weird guys in heavy weight denim, grey or tan/khaki. I really prefer barely worn denim with a 33 inch waist, and about a 7.5 - 8.0 hem. (for reference I wear a 29 in APC NS)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  2. IRKSM

IRKSM Senior member

I would possibly trade you a corter handmade leather belt or something else for the men without a country but have a few questions. Are they selvage? What is weird about the crotch? What type of jean would you compare the fit to, straight, skinny, slim ect.
    thanks- ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.