• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ACNE MIC & MAX Jeans Fitting~

hsia007

Reaction score
Never bought a pair of ACNE jeans, was wondering how tight fitting they are? I am 6ft2, 195 lbs: usually i would wear a regular 34x32 by Rag & Bones or Edwin.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting my Acne Mic Rigids in a matter of days. I'll let you know how they fit. In the mean time, their website describes ther MIC cuts as having a low waste and straight leg. They are a unisex jean, so I'm guessing they are on the slim side.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
I'll be getting my Acne Mic Rigids in a matter of days. I'll let you know how they fit. In the mean time, their website describes ther MIC cuts as having a low waste and straight leg. They are a unisex jean, so I'm guessing they are on the slim side.
Where did you order them from and how much? I called Denim bar recently and they didn't have any....

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered them from the denim bar. They cost 158 with free shipping in USA. That's a crazy good deal. The Acne web site sells them for 140 Euros, shipping not included.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. In that case, they will probably be getting a call from me in the near future. A local store here had the mic rigid for $200, and I find it hard to justify that price when I can get AW's for $160.

theshonen8899

Reaction score
You guys think Acnes are any good? I thought the Max Raw looked really nice.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I've tried the max and mic fits. Max is skinny cut (like a 7" hem on 32 waist). Mic is slim, but not skinny (prolly about 8" on 32 waist). Fairly low rise too.

with BiG selling better quality japanese jeans with the same fit, it's hard to justify getting acne unless it's hella discounted

benchan

Reaction score
Any common on Acne's low front rise and relatively high rise "features"?

I got a pair of Mod, it is one of the few pairs of grey jeans available in the market 2 yrs ago and I got it fo $50USD so can't complain.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the Mic Ridgid, and I really like it, especially as a dressier jean. The fit is slim, but I'm not sure why they call it "unisex," as I can't imagine it being flattering on any female. Also, I'm not sure who decided to call it low-waisted, but I find these to be pretty high waisted. The fit isn't all that different from the ES Fulton, but slightly slimmer. It's a true straight leg, which I like.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads