• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Acne jeans online?

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for places that have Acne online. I've found them at Barneys, Blue Bee, Matthew Izzo, and Guise. Any other places that either have a good variety of the jeans, or else good sales? After the compliments I got on mine this week, I realized there was no reason to go searching for a new brand/fit

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

Toby75

Reaction score
I discovered that Acne Jeans has their own web store at http://shop.acnejeans.com/

They make the whole collection available online which is great because a lot of the other online retailers can only offer a small selection.

Unfortunately they only deliver to Europe but I emailed them and they're plannig go go worldwide before summer. I can't wait!

Reaction score
Hi!
Thank you for the interest in our clothes. Our e-shop will be available for the us market in the end of may.

Best regards
Joakim at Acne Jeans

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joakim at Acne Jeans
Hi!
Thank you for the interest in our clothes. Our e-shop will be available for the us market in the end of may.

Best regards
Joakim at Acne Jeans

This is great news! I hope you will continue to update us on new stuff you will be bringing out as the middle of summer, as well as f/w near.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • cr2596

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 7 12.7%