• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Acne action / rag&bone

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any comments on denim from acne action or rag & bone

(i'll assume LA guy will hopefully have an opinion)

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I clicked this post thinking it was going to be about some acne medication.
biggrin.gif
Who the hell thought of the name acne action for jeans? Sounds like these jeans might be designed for overly hormonal teenagers.
smile.gif

justlurkingthanks

Reaction score
Yes, Mr. Norman3, one would find it odd to find "acne" and "action" together particularly because the latter is precluded by the former.

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, Mr. Norman3, one would find it odd to find "acne" and "action" together particularly because the latter is precluded by the former.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like the Rag and Bone jeans. Great "anti" fit cuts - nearly straight through the waist and hips (so that they sort of hang off your hips without being lowriders) and true straight leg cuts. The dark, clear, indigo washes are terrific too - very refreshing. Of course, ridiculously priced.

BTW, did you know that Rogan is going to have a diffusion line? And because of this, all of the Rogan at Louis are now 50% off. I like them, but they are not really that durable (purposefully so.) But if anyone wants a pair, I'm willing to see what's left (sale ends this week.) Prices are still high (from about $100 to $130 at half price). Just PM me.

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks LA Guy

as for acne action, it's a line out of sweden, it likely sounds cool for the swedish people, i don't know, but i understand that it's an ultra thin silhouette similar to dior homme, but i've not yet found a pair hence my query

the people behind acne action are an advertising firm as i understand it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads