• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ACL POP-Up Flea Market

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
I think that it's been a trend with people from blogs sounding silly when they post here, hyrcollective first now ACL.

Blogs and fora are really quite different. Blogs thrive when they have a very strong point of view, and the content is that of the blogger. Fora are like a bar. You go, you shoot the ****, but on any good forum, no single personality dominates. This goes for the admins and moderators as well, who are like the bartenders. It's sometimes hard to go from one medium to the other. Re. earnestness. I've got nothing against this, but it's important to be able to step away from yourself once in a while, look, and say "Seriously, sometimes I am a huge ****." Keeps you close to the ground.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
... but it's important to be able to step away from yourself once in a while, look, and say "Seriously, sometimes I am a huge ****." Keeps you close to the ground.

You know how many sigs this will make it into?

lefty

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
those mother F***ers.

I might have to fire them. well maybe just one of them and they can pick who has to walk.

Sounds like you need to make a poal.

chestercopperpot

Reaction score
anyone check out the ACL shop today? pretty cool cargo pants, i never thought i would say that.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chestercopperpot
pretty cool cargo pants
Hard to tell. There isn't a photo of the entire pants. A fit pic would be nice, too.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Hard to tell. There isn't a photo of the entire pants. A fit pic would be nice, too.

There isn't much of anything... one line of info and one photo for the dirty bucks?
I want that ****, but i'd at least want a few macro shots and a good spec list.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The pants look cool but a 7" rise???? sorry but the wolf schlong would be poppin out of that if he saw the goat or some other hot babes. That's low for dsquared.

pitboss12

Reaction score
Is this gonna be the S&W version of that fuckin David Reeves thread on the MC side? That thread grew to 91 pages in 15 days.

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pitboss12
Is this gonna be the S&W version of that fuckin David Reeves thread on the MC side? That thread grew to 91 pages in 15 days.

That was David and Foo having at it while we all watched and occasionally provoked. M. Williams is a PR guy by profession, so I think he is canny enough to not continue to comment and become a lolcow.

chestercopperpot

Reaction score
nah he might lurk out here and there. i like michael a lot, honestly. i think most of us here are just pretty damn jealous of what that man has accomplished with an obsession of americana. i know we all would be pretty excited if our blogs had stores and people asked us to curate stuff all the time. nobody's perfect but most people are jealous. count me as one of them

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Internet "celebrities" always seem to have sand in their vags.

I like that little blackwatch zippered sack he has in his shop. Too bad it isn't in stock.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
note to self, get Google Analytics printouts and my business cards printed with all of my forum IDs (and rep power if applicable) so that people recognize game the next time they meet me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics