• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

accomplishing a major life goal

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just accomplished probably the biggest goal in my life. It nearly cost me everything (strains on personal relationships, finances, all that kind of stuff). But, I did it.

But I've been kind of aimless since. I don't know what to do. I mean, sure, there is continuous improvement and all that, and I'm sure I'll try for that, but I don't know, it doesn't compare to having that initial accomplisment. Not much in my life was this important to me.

This WAS my childhood dream. And now I've done it.

Work sure doesn't seem that important anymore. I was never a live to work type though. A lot of things just don't feel the same.

I keep trying to think of new dreams, new goals, but I guess because of the buildup of this goal over my lifetime, it is hard to pick a new one that feels as significant and important.

So, anyone else gone through something like this?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i recently came twice from the same erection and felt empty afterwards. i can relate.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
connemara... just owned this thread. is this bizzaro world or what.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Congrats on losing your virginity.

Thank you! Maybe one day, you too will know what it is like to have a woman touch you. . . then again, maybe not. Good luck to you regardless!

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If I had a drink in my mouth, I would have spit it all over my keyboard.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

DAYUM.

worship.gif

[/thread]

x26

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milhouse
Thank you! Maybe one day, you too will know what it is like to have a woman touch you. . . then again, maybe not. Good luck to you regardless!

So, Is your accomplishment going to remain a Mystery???
plain.gif

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm scared. I think pwnage by Conne is one of the Signs of the Apocalypse.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes, I hit a few of my major lifes goals at young ages. then I set new goals. do the same.

good luck and congrats

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what a tool.

Props to conne.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I'd rather not know, imagine if the goal was owning some sportscar or something equally boring. I suggest trying to be an astronaut, it's sorts tough and will keep you going for a while, otherwise I'm sure you got another life goal up your sleeve.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I'd rather not know, imagine if the goal was owning some sportscar or something equally boring. I suggest trying to be an astronaut, it's sorts tough and will keep you going for a while, otherwise I'm sure you got another life goal up your sleeve.
Nah bro, you got it all wrong, goin' to Atlantic City and throwin' round that bank teller salary like a BALLER, that's a dream.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads