1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Abandon Clothing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AbandonClothing, Sep 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. AbandonClothing

AbandonClothing New Member

Hello all,
    We are two young designers that have recently opened up a new clothing line on spreadshirt. We design fashionable modern clothing and frequently update our designs. The clothes that we create are casual and made for everyday use. As long as we have buyers we will continue creating new designs. We have clothes for both sexes (male and female). We offer t-shirts, v-necks, shirts and anything else that is requested by the public.

This is the shop link: http://abandon.spreadshirt.net/
    You can like us on facebook where we update for every new item that we release: http://www.facebook.com/abandonwear
    Here is our blog were we release daily updates: http://abandonclothing.wordpress.com/
    We will update this forum with our new designs incase you do not have a facebook account.
    The easiest way to contact us is from this forum, our blog or on facebook.
    Please feel free to browse our shop and see if there is anything that you like. Feel free to buy anything that we have posted if it is of your interest as it helps the shop grow.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. cknight

cknight Member

3. Dapp

Dapp Senior member

Well at least you're being constructive.

I think you may struggle some around here. "Swag" needs to go the way of YOLO and die soon.

Website wise, tons of grammar/spelling mistakes and I'm not sure about your "Product Photos" that show completely unrelated shirts and people..

4. nowiremember

nowiremember Senior member

i love it.. everyone who pastes a shitty graphic on a tshirt things they are a clothing label and designers.. hahhaha.

5. cknight

cknight Member

1. Make some more original 'designs;
    2. Do not use the word 'Swag'.
    3. Swag with a list of random alcoholic drinks is embarrassing, really really embarrassing.
    4. The t-shirts/hoodies are boring.
    5. As posted sort out grammar/spelling.
    6. Why did you choose those cities, Glasgow and Abu Dhabi aren't related whatsoever. Stick to the simple ones ie. the bicycle they aren't that bad but personally I wouldn't buy them. You need to make them more interesting, more 'designed'. You are 'designers' right?

6. celery

celery Senior member

Who knew being a designer was so easy!

Words + t-shirt = Designer (maybe you can put that on a tee).

7. lckychrmsbboy

lckychrmsbboy Senior member

You have a lot of work ahead of you. All those designs are for little kids. Listen to what CK said.

Why did you chose Abandon clothing as your company name? What are you guys about? What type of style are you trying to achieve?

Personally I don't think you're off to a good start. But I will say that if I had to chose a shirt it might have to be the spartan or jet T. Don't give up tho, just keep at it.

8. meso

meso Senior member

Needs better ideas and less social media.

9. curzon

curzon Senior member

“Curzon understands the cultural nuances of our ti

Ain't that the charm of the brand?

Weed Leave

lulzy.

And who's to say Sidney, Washington, Abu Dhabi and Glasgow aren't swaggy?

Swaggier than Sana'a, Wafra, Aleppo and Giza.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012