• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AA Package Deals

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just saw a pretty good American Apparel deal ad on Pitchfork. Online only they're selling three packs of tees, v-necks ($36), and briefs ($30).

http://www.americanapparelstore.com/back-to-basics.html

Not an incredible deal, but not bad if you like the colors and need a few comfy, durable basics.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you know someone with a volume discount, you can get them for half that.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What ebay seller do you guys use for AA?

thirteengrand

Reaction score
Yeah, don't buy those. They're a bad deal; I make pocket change selling AA stuff from my wholesale account, and I can get you the shirts for $8 each. That's 4.5 for the price of your 3, and you can get any colors you want.

I think I'm gonna make a thread here in a bit. I've got better prices than other sites that do the whole "discount AA" thing (Oneoff, etc.) and I stock everything that's not a store exclusive. Tyvek jackets, scarves, briefs, pique polos, whatever.

Any interest?

Oltmann

Reaction score
I think you need to put NSFW next to any link to the american apparel site.

NSFW= not suitable for work

turbozed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thirteengrand
Yeah, don't buy those. They're a bad deal; I make pocket change selling AA stuff from my wholesale account, and I can get you the shirts for $8 each. That's 4.5 for the price of your 3, and you can get any colors you want. I think I'm gonna make a thread here in a bit. I've got better prices than other sites that do the whole "discount AA" thing (Oneoff, etc.) and I stock everything that's not a store exclusive. Tyvek jackets, scarves, briefs, pique polos, whatever. Any interest?
The wholesale price sounds good. I'm sure a few here would be interested. How about some more details? EDIT: Hmmm, you have 1 post on SF and your name on ebay comes up with -1 feedback. What's up with that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads