• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A wide array of Purple Label and better-quality Polo items, all at affordable prices

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Some bargains to share with forumites. I've placed spring and summer merchandise up top, but make sure to scroll all the way down, as my favorite items are at the bottom. Shipping rates are listed there too.

All items are brand new; most have their tags, but some may not. If it's really important to you, I can check.

Purple Label shirts. Pink, available in sizes 16 1/2 and 17 1/2. Made in Italy. Retail is $325, but available here for only $65. Both sold.

PLpinkshirtcollar.jpg

rlplshirtlabel.jpg

Purple Label linen trousers. White, pleated, size 32, unhemmed, lined to the knee in front. Made in Italy. Retail is $295, here only $65. Sold pending payment.

PLwhitelinen.jpg

Purple Label cotton trousers. White, plain front, size 36, unhemmed, lined to the knee in front. Made in Italy. These are very lightweight, and are a closer relation to linen trousers than traditional khakis. While photographing them, I discovered they have a good bit of shop grub on them, so you'll need to launder them. Retail is $295, here only $55. I'll even discount them $5 for the laundering, bringing the price down to $50. Sold pending payment.

PLwhitecotton.jpg

Next, my favorite find:
Polo trousers. Light gray, plain front, all wool, unlined. Exactly what I had been hunting for spring and summer. Keeping two pairs of these for myself. Available in sizes 32, 33, 34, 35 and 38. Retail is $145; yours for $45. Sizes 32, 33, 34, 35 and 38 sold pending payment. If you want a 35 or 38, let me know -- I might be able to get another pair.

Pololightgraytrou.jpg

I'm finding it hard to accurately convey the color of these. They're a light to mid gray, but I'm afraid they're showing up darker. Here's another shot taken in different lighting conditions, though the first pic is most accurate on my monitor.

polograytrounew.jpg

Finally, a luxurious pair of Polo trousers for the chilly months ahead. 82 percent wool, 10 percent angora, 8 percent cashmere. Fairly heavy and plush. Navy, plain front, side tabs, buttonfly, thick belt loops. Labeled 34L. Cut slimmer through the leg than I expected, leaving me pleasantly surprised. Retail is $295; yours for $85. Sold.

Polocashmeretrou.jpg

Shipping will be $6.75 each for the shirts and white trousers within the U.S. Gray and navy trousers will be $8.50. Buy multiple items and I'll try to combine shipping, though I'm not charging enough to offer a substantial discount. Because of the amount of stuff I'm selling this week, I'll do my best to ship on Wednesday or Thursday, then again a week later for orders that come in after that. Anything that doesn't move will hit eBay, with opening bids higher than I'm asking here. PM if interested, and please make sure to specify both item and size.

Thanks for looking. Some more ... unusual items coming up shortly.

tsherry

Reaction score
Hi Doc,

I'll take the pink 17 1/2 shirt and the 38 gray trousers if they are still available, please.

Thanks!

Tom
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't anyone ever have pants in size 30 or jackets in 36R
frown.gif

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i will take a pair of 34 gray if you have them left
thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads