• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Very Special Friday WAYWRN Challenge as decided by SpooPoker....

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
OK, heres the deal. I won the challenge that gets decided for Christmas eve. Lucky me.
wink.gif
So I need to do something obviously holiday inspired, all warm and fuzzy like - so here is the deal : This challenge is for best use of the color RED. Boring, I know. ...but there is a kicker : All BS and snark aside, I love SF and all it has given me. So its time to give back. FOR EVERY WAYWRN PICTURE POSTED IN MC WAYWRN ON 12/24 FROM 12:01AM-11:59PM EST, I WILL DONATE $5.00 TO THE RONALD McDONALD HOUSE CHARITY. *$20 for a Vox post*
lol8[1].gif
The money will be sent to RMHC on Christmas Day, through the StyleForum link. The Ronald McDonald House program provides a “home-away-from-home” for families so they can stay close by their hospitalized child at little or no cost. The Houses are built on the simple idea that nothing else should matter when a family is focused on healing their child – not where they can afford to stay, where they will get their next meal or where they will lay their head at night to rest. Now go get something red and post a picture so we can help some sick kids. Give back.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great job, Spoo. I think you should give $10 for everyone who combines red with yellow, per combo....I anticipate you giving $100 for Spoozy alone.
smile.gif

This is awesome, and will give me a chance to use one of the 6 red ties I bought and later wondered why TF I had done that.

Come on everyone, this is for a very worthy cause!

Mike

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ Noice.

Hackett

Reaction score
thumbs-up.gif

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Phatty might have this sewn up if he posts from where women low and men chunder.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Excellent job buddy! Don't know about you guys, but I'll gladly help Spoo out and donate a few bucks myself. If everyone who posts can throw in an extra $5, each post would get the RMH $10 per post, and we can do even more. For a civil servant like me, fund raising is all about power in numbers!

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
If everyone who posts can throw in an extra $5, each post would get the RMH $10 per post, and we can do even more.
+1 My thoughts exactly.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Excellent job buddy! Don't know about you guys, but I'll gladly help Spoo out and donate a few bucks myself. If everyone who posts can throw in an extra $5, each post would get the RMH $10 per post, and we can do even more. For a civil servant like me, fund raising is all about power in numbers!

Boy Rob, thanks for the PR. If anyone wants to match my donations for their post, or the day, that would be most helpful as well.

These challenges are all fun, but think of a sick kid who cant have their parents next to them at night. Then think of that extra fiver in your wallet, your car, etc. Buck it up!!
smile.gif

D Yizz

Reaction score
Great idea, Spoo. I wont be coming to the office on Friday (gotta do some Elf wooden toy house gift assembling duties) so I'll post something on Thursday. Hope this gets substantial entries and everyone also chips in with their $5.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Generous of you Spoo.
cheers.gif
I'll be away from home, so don't know if I'll be accessing the net much around that time, but if I do, I'll try to get a pic in.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a splendid idea. To get into the mood, here is a preview:

96jingletubas.jpg

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I cant believe only 615 of you looked at this thread. Now come on, put on some friggin red socks, take a picture and post it, so I can help some sick kids.

Tell your friends.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads