1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

A uniform for the rest of your life...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TonioKroger, Sep 7, 2013.

1. dusttruffle

dusttruffle Senior member

moving towards this but with two "uniforms" one being all black, the other based on white/blue/pink OCBD with raw denim or navy chinos.
    There is a fair bit of struggling items that are referenced as "General Casual" which mostly consist of PRL shirts that i might sell or donate once i have enough "uniform" pieces to cover the slightly daunting "wearing the same thing every day"
    One thing this approach helps with is the wallet. As you are force to limit yourself to restricted options.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  2. Businessness

Businessness Well-Known Member

Skinny black chinos with a tucked in camo shirt and nylon O ring belt and low black Doc Martens. If it gets colder I'd put on a black vest over that and colder still I'd throw on a green parka