• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Tribute to Phat Guido-A Stylistic Timeline

mbastian614

Reaction score
Originally Posted by emmanuel
What about DocHolliday? would you like to kiss his ass too? Also, dont forget Mafoo...

Originally Posted by amerikajinda
PG is the man. He has exquisite taste in everything and his sense of style is spot on. He is above reproach. Vox is a talented dresser too. Both are my clothing idols.

I'm not the only one
biggrin.gif

mbastian614

Reaction score
Originally Posted by emmanuel
Im not claiming to be tough or whatever just calling it how I see it. If you stick around you can learn a lot here and I hope you do so you can succeed at creating your own style. Welcome to the forum.

It's ok, I can tolerate tough love; I know I have a lot to learn in all matters of life. Thank you for the formal welcome.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
poor PG what have you done to deserve this
tongue.gif
nest.gif

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like when he would take pictures in front and in his car. I only have a couple that I have saved because I only save pictures when it inspires me and I have the pieces to recreate it. I like alot of his more casual stuff, his coats are amazing. Anyway, he used to wear these white jeans all the time, old Helmut Lang?
L1030760W.jpg
L1030787W.jpg
L1060570.jpg

mbastian614

Reaction score
Originally Posted by luk-cha
poor PG what have you done to deserve this
tongue.gif
nest.gif

haha I know, I should have resisted my temptations. Looks like my upcoming trip to China in Dec. will not include the meeting of any HKG iTHUG's
baldy[1].gif

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mbastian614
haha I know, I should have resisted my temptations. Looks like my upcoming trip to China in Dec. will not include the meeting of any HKG iTHUG's
baldy[1].gif

we are willing to do parties, wedding and any other fuction POA please feel free to PM me for a quote
fing02[1].gif

mbastian614

Reaction score
Originally Posted by luk-cha
we are willing to do parties, wedding and any other fuction POA please feel free to PM me for a quote
fing02[1].gif

I couldn't have asked for a better reply- well played, sir. Man, I have a lot to learn....

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I like his car

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
It will be.
It always is ... ultimately.

mbastian614

Reaction score
Originally Posted by maomao1980
This thread disgusts me.

It's a tribute of sorts. I know you know PG personally and for that reason have taken action against this thread in the matter that you did. Please know that i did not make it out of some sick PG photo lust or anything-I'm simply inspired why the way he dresses. I would have made this thread for the whole HKG iTHUG because I love all of your unique styles but i wanted to start small.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mbastian614
It's a tribute of sorts. I know you know PG personally and for that reason have taken action against this thread in the matter that you did. Please know that i did not make it out of some sick PG photo lust or anything-I'm simply inspired why the way he dresses. I would have made this thread for the whole HKG iTHUG because I love all of your unique styles but i wanted to start small.

threads like this (e.g. Apple's Foo thread) creeps me out too.

nakky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by maomao1980
This thread disgusts me.

don't be jealous =P

this thread can only make PG's head bigger - might not fit through the plane door on the flight back to sydney haha

maomao1980

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
OK, let me rephrase, PG disgusts me

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads