• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A. Testoni Sale

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Okay my friend from GG has again emailed me about the sale and he knows that I "know" people into brands like this to put out the word.
Looks like they'll have oxfords, drivers, mocs, bluchers and a few other styles. Pricing isn't confirmed he says; but, should follow their normal structure.

Also: Can J or an Moderator or whoever deals with sponsorship message me? He wants me to put someone here in touch with their PR/Marketing people to maybe get a banner or a SF membership drive or something like that.

Orange

Reaction score
Pm me your e-mail or post it here if anyone is still looking for an invite to Gilt Group
laugh.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orange
Pm me your e-mail or post it here if anyone is still looking for an invite to Gilt Group
laugh.gif

Or me...I want $25!

Orange

Reaction score
Socal would you happen to know if testoni black label will be part of the sale?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Is there a way to tell? He just sends me style #s and short descriptions? I can't access any pics.

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just went this week, good deals on the spring/summer shoes, but I like the heavier, more fall-like Testoni. Wait for the winter sale, better shoes.

Orange

Reaction score
You could send me the list and I could check if the shoe I like is on it.
tounge.gif

Or you could check their website. The model numbers are listed as part of the collection. www.testoni.com

Btw do you get access to the sale before it starts for everyone else?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
No, he just sends it to me so I can see if I want to wait around and sign on at 12.

I also didn't realize the at full retail Testoni was that pricey...I always thought it was something like Bruno Magli being below Ferragamo.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

mylesmyles

Reaction score
any idea on how deep the stock will be?

i'm a fan of their black label shoes, for the right price...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
You'll have to check tomorrow at Noon and see.

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Most of the inventory is black label. They are at half price. I got a pair of monk straps.

adambparker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the color of those tan split-toes, but the double seam on the front just kills it for me.

Orange

Reaction score
Not most, just the captoe and the split-toe I believe is black label. It says in the description page if it is or isn't.

I picked up the captoe in black. I'm sometimes a 10 and sometimes a 10.5 in testoni black. If it doesn't fit I'll put it up on here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads