• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A. Testoni Sale

qdogg29

Reaction score
There is the A. Testoni sale on Gilt Groupe, as most of you may know. There are a few pairs of shoes that have struck my fancy, one in particular, but I don't know if they'll be too narrow for me. I have been told that I am a 10 with a high in-step. I'm returning a pair of Nike Sneakers today because they are somewhat uncomfortable. A pair of Bruno Magli, on the other hand, fit great; although Magli has a reputation for comfort.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heads up, the sizing is UK (Italian sizing per Gilt Groupe)on some styles. You will need to drop down 1 whole size. Other styles are true to size?
confused.gif

True to size in terms of Italian leather dress shoe sizing
or
True to size (UK or US?)
confused.gif

qdogg29

Reaction score
Thanks, yeah the Wingstips I have singled out are true to Italian leather dress shoe sizing. I just fear they will be too small and I will only receive credit upon returning them.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiLLscaLLion
Thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of these:

http://www.gilt.com/s/atestoni/product/8010000

Can anyone attest to the quality and true U.S. sizing of these shoes? I usually wear a 7.5D, and fear getting these in a 7.5 may be too narrow.

with bologna construction the side of the shoe is very pliable, so wide feet arent as big of a problem, since the leather will just stretch to fit. at least in my experience (i have wide feet).

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think of the two-tone monk straps in cordovan?

kiLLscaLLion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
with bologna construction the side of the shoe is very pliable, so wide feet arent as big of a problem, since the leather will just stretch to fit. at least in my experience (i have wide feet).

Thanks. I pulled the trigger on those loafers.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wear a 13D and my A. Testoni jodhpurs are a 12.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads