A.testoni cordovan???

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by grunberg, Oct 17, 2015.

1. grunberg

grunberg Senior member

Hello!

Need help of some expert on a.testoni. I have bought a pair of testonis on ebay. It was spontaneous buy. I have only 2 pairs of testoni of main line (i guess). So I am not expert at all. Now, I don't know why, I have doubts....are these testoni real or fake. They look decent from that pictures, but still. I can't find that or similar model of testoni in cordovan at all.... not to say in 2014/15 collection as seller claims....

I would appreciate comments

http://www.ebay.com/itm/29156580355...49&var=590615568033&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AntonioT

AntonioT New Member

Hello,

did you receive the shoes ? What's your opinion ?

Regards, Antonio

3. Bespoke DJP

Bespoke DJP Senior member

Hi,

Not much of an "expert", just an owner of a pair of A. Testoni double monks; the issue that troubles me with the pair under discussion is its extremely thick sole which I do not know if it is justified by the alleged Cordovan leather.

I would send the shoes' code number to A. Testoni directly and ask them about its legitimacy (you may find the code on the shoe). The seller has like 10 pairs so perhaps that came from a shop's clearance; this is the "good" version, though.

Dimitris