Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A Romantic Restaurant With a Beautiful View - NYC

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Uunottaja, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Uunottaja

Uunottaja Senior member

There are a million threads discussing this topic, but most tell the OP to use search or are 3-4+ years old. I am meeting my girlfriend in New York in early June, and am in a need of a romantic and nice but still affordable (still studying) place to take her. I would prefer something with a beautiful view (rooftop, a view over the river/park etc) that would still be nice and preferably have somewhere nice to walk to afterwards.

So far I am thinking of The River Café in Brooklyn, providing I am able to get a window seat. I could go for something a bit more affordable, but it will be a special occasion so I don't mind spending a bit more than my wallet can handle. I could see that many disliked "One if by Land, Two if by Sea" here, is there a particular reason for that?

Also, I would be grateful if someone could give me a tip for a nice (and not too touristy) brunch place for a Sunday. Don't really mind the location if the place is amazing.

Thank you.

2. poorsod

poorsod Senior member

Asiate in the Mandarin Oriental hotel
    Robert in the Museum of Art and Design