• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A quick question about a blazer I puchased

indieprep

Reaction score
Well, I just puchased a khaki casual blazer, little structured and with patch pockets andelbow pads.
The material is not suit like, as it is casual, but can be worn with slacks.
I'd like to know what does match it apart from jeans and white slacks...

kaws&effect

Reaction score
heres some advice...

go with what you know.

dont ask other people for advice on what to wear...

be original, thats style.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that is honestly one of the dumbest posts i have ever seen. what do you think this whole forum is about? as for the op, you should probably take a look at either the Men's Clothing Forum's or this one's what are you wearing today thread thatt is pinned on top. just keep reading until you find people with similar blazers or just use the search button.

TrailofTears

Reaction score
Generally, threads started with "a quick question" would go in the quick question thread. Also, you should put a pic up in either the WAYWT thread or the Recent Purchases thread and ask that exact question. You will get better feedback there and especially if you have a pic for reference. Good luck.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm with Kaws. Some things you got to find out your self. I could say red, green or dark blue cords. But a better answer would be: Do YOU think it would go well with red, green or dark blue cords?

I would vote against kakhi chino's but more helpful would be: Do YOU think I should vote against kakhi chino's and does this mean YOU shouldn't wear kakhi chino's with your kakhi jacket because YOU think this makes YOUR combo look like a mismatched suit?

Well, do YOU?

PS I know Antihero didn't specify kakhi with the chino's. Do YOU think without this PS I would have rubbed him the wrong way and if so what is the right way?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 238 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 118 15.8%
  • 31 - 40