• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A place online to buy cheap quality dress shirts?

newn

Reaction score
Cheapest I found was 69 bucks, which is a lot of money. Anything cheaper I can find online? Like 20-40usd for a good quality dress shirt? I need to buy a few for daily street and home wear. I'm from Europe, though that doesn't matter as I'm buying online anyway.

buttonsnthreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cheapest I found was 69 bucks, which is a lot of money. Anything cheaper I can find online? Like 20-40usd for a good quality dress shirt? I need to buy a few for daily street and home wear. I'm from Europe, though that doesn't matter as I'm buying online anyway.
@newn You could give Charles Tyrwhitt a try, they do have shirts starting at $39 and when bundled becomes much less.
Here is the link: www.ctshirts.com

newn

Reaction score

@newn
 You could give Charles Tyrwhitt a try, they do have shirts starting at $39 and when bundled becomes much less. 
Here is the link: www.ctshirts.com

They do have great deals, but unfortunately they don't offer custom sizing. I've small body, so I'd have to pay another $20-30 to alter the collar, sleeves, waist, shoulders when I get them.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's