• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Heavyweight Tees Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's popular heavyweight tees are now restocked, in three styles, so there is something for every style. They are available in three classic colors: white, black, and the heather grey featured here.. These high quality tees are staples that work in every seasons. Check them out here here

If you have any questions for the designer, please, he is a valued and active member and sponsor of the community, and can be found here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

churcheboy

Reaction score
It does matter, cause if they were raw they will fade as i wear them.. If they were pretreated from manufacture they wont change - which is the point for me when buying are pair of raw jeans ..

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since they already are worn and probably washed, the fading will be minimal since the indigo would be lost.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, im thinking about buying theese .. They still look pretty dark and have been washed one or twice so i would be able to develope fine fades on theese wouldnt i?.. And i can get theese for around 30 bucks so im thinking its a fair trade, plus im a bit low on cash right now!
It's dark because there is no light It looks pretty worn

Now that you see it in the light, you can tell it's pretty faded. It will still continue to fade, but the guy that wore it before you definitely left his "mark".

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you totally sure? And how can you be?

because all jeans are raw before they're washed.

raw just means they weren't washed after they were made. washed jeans will still fade, but obviously wont crease as nice since they're not all starched up. those jeans look well worn. they will still fade because stuff fades as it gets older. if you wanted to buy raw jeans and wear them in yourself you bought the wrong jeans. get new ones if you want that.

light94

Reaction score
For APC PS, if I can barely button 2 buttons up sizing down 2, and can barely button all buttons up sizing down 1, which should I go for? I want a slim but not super skinny fit.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The sized down 1 pair (which I'm guessing is actually closer to -3 from your waist).

Trenton

Reaction score
Anyone interesting in buying/trading my size 28 APC PS for size 29? They have two weeks worth of wear in them. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:

lckychrmsbboy

Reaction score
Trenton...i think those look fine.

Can anyone really size down 5 (-3) on PS? That seems impossible

Last edited:

jkoll

Reaction score

iAmSofaKing

Reaction score
Been wearing my PS for 3 days now, and i feel its getting loose around the knees. Overall still fits nice and snug but the knee area just looks weird because of the stretch.

Any idea on how to avoid this or shrink it back to normal?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CA96