• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Heavyweight Tees Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's popular heavyweight tees are now restocked, in three styles, so there is something for every style. They are available in three classic colors: white, black, and the heather grey featured here.. These high quality tees are staples that work in every seasons. Check them out here here

If you have any questions for the designer, please, he is a valued and active member and sponsor of the community, and can be found here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

chanakit

Reaction score
can you help me about this what do you think about APC sale right now

i would like to buy these stuff so i should or shouldn't

http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,2086,1,0,0.html

http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,2133,1,0,0.html

trouser in steel blue
http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,1845,1,0,0.html

http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,1939,1,0,0.html

total is 363

what do you think about APC quality except the jeans because i like APC jeans seems like APC is good only raw jeans or not ?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PC quality isn't very good, including the jeans.

jkoll

Reaction score
For anyone thinking about black raw apc ns, this: http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,1673.html?nav=denim
I ordered a pair and couldn't fit them all the way on. I wear 28 indigo, ordered 28 black. My indigo originally buttoned all but one, black I could only button one... I'm 6'1" 165lbs, usually wear 31's in other jeans. I might go to nordstrom/barney's to see what size I need to get in black.

iAmSofaKing

Reaction score
Need a new pair of PS, anyone know where to get a pair for cheap shipped to Canada?

Beside NeedSupply with their 10% off code, they take 6-10 business days to ship. Need a pair of denim ASAP, just lost my pair of PS

Last edited:

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have the blue messenger bag and can comment on the quality?

a-p-c-2012-springsummer-satchel-1-620x413.jpg

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So i shouldn't buy it right ?

I hate that I'm replying in here because it's going to bump it up in my queue of threads and this one seems to constantly be "size up one...size down two"..."i'm a 34 in wrangler b32x, what would I be in apc new cure" etc. But people get ridiculous with the quality discussion. APC makes good basics. If you see something you like and it's half off, I'd buy it. Personally I have a number of APC sweatshirts and sweaters. Are they the nicest most heavy duty thing in my closet? No. But it's a sweater. Could it be nicer/thicker/whatever? Sure. But it's a sweater. I wouldn't pay retail for any of them, but when I need a basic sweatshirt or sweater, they more than get the job done. So take it for what it's worth. Not everything needs a Style Forum co-sign. In fact, most of the most fashionable people you see probably aren't name brand whores like everyone here. Don't be handicapped by what people here think, if you like those things you linked, grab them. Worst case scenario, you can resell them and you learned that those aren't for you and you're one step closer to finding what is. Ok I'm done.

Last edited:

3eyes

Reaction score

Need a new pair of PS, anyone know where to get a pair for cheap shipped to Canada?

Beside NeedSupply with their 10% off code, they take 6-10 business days to ship. Need a pair of denim ASAP, just lost my pair of PS 

I bought a pair of NS from NeedSupply on Tuesday Night at around midnight and got them Friday morning.

edit: just realized you're in Canada

Last edited:

hxh_killua

Reaction score
Anyone have ever order from APC.fr and have it shipped to Canada?

Do they actually use USPS? The site says USPS but at checkout it's UPS and any duties/taxes if so?

Thanks.

click here

Reaction score
40% off APC jeans at Matchesfashion.com

EDIT: Seems like the early sale is accessible only to people in the mailing list via a link

Last edited:

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmm, at that price I might as well pick up a new pair of NS and throw my current ones through the wash a couple dozen times (which I've been tempted to do lately anyway)

So I haven't kept up with this new sizing thing that I hear people going on about, so they're no longer vanity sized? My current NS are a size 28, does that mean I would need a 30 now?

edit- nevermind 30 is sold out anyway, dicks.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CA96