1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. poena

poena Senior member

i have black somets for sale if people are looking for black denim

2. kushburner

kushburner Senior member

My APCs show a gap on the middle-lower area of the fly like shown below in red. The area is in the center of 2 buttons. It is most apparent when I am sitting down and the area bulges out. Can a tailor fix this?

I think sewing the upper button opening deeper in would fix this issue. It would need a lot of reinforcement though because of stretching.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  3. ChasingBobby

ChasingBobby Senior member

Browsed around and no PNS indigo on sale....just Tresbien but not in my size..

4. leeba

leeba Senior member

What's the varsity sizing like? The teddy kenickie one..looking to try and pick up the wool version but seems like most people are ordering jackets that just end up too small for them

5. Kyle77

Kyle77 New Member

I tried on a pair of the APC PS 28's in store. The legs were relatively tight (to be expected) but I was able to button up the fly without too much trouble. I'm told that if I'm able to button up the fly all the way to the top, the waist will stretch out too much and won't fit me. So do you guys think I should go down to a 27?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  6. kentpope

kentpope Senior member

I wear the same size and had the same fit experience with the PS at 28". I could get them on but they were pretty tight. After about a month and a half they've definitely stretched out but I wouldn't say they don't fit me. As for the waist, even without a belt they stay up without much trouble (though wearing a belt definitely helps). They're still pretty tight in the crotch and legs so I would be a little hesitant to recommend sizing down.

But I haven't tried the 27s so I can't really say for sure. Curious to hear from others.

7. Kyle77

Kyle77 New Member

Also, if anyone knows where to get PS on sale right now that would be much appreciated.

8. kentpope

kentpope Senior member

9. Liam Sarsfield

Liam Sarsfield Member

Hey guys:

Thinking of buying a Traditional Blazer from APC.fr. I noticed the sale. Do you think there will be deeper cuts in the prices as the season progresses or is it best to pick one up now?

10. Kyle77

Kyle77 New Member

Thanks.

Anyone else have a similar experience. I want to be able to wear the jeans without a belt, but I'm afraid that if I size down the legs will be way too tight.

11. kentpope

kentpope Senior member

Trying mine on today and I can wear my 28s without a belt, for what it's worth. My legs are still fairly tight so if I had to guess a 27 would probably not work as well for you. Just my two cents.

12. heartlessphil

heartlessphil Senior member

Do you guys know if there's a difference in the denim between the Ns and the Pns? On the official A.P.C website the color of the Ns is "indigo" and the color of the Pns is "IAI indigo"... is it a different fabric or what? thanks

I own NS but I ordered Pns once...they did'nt fit so I had to send em back but they felt a bit different compared to the NS...not sure if I'm crazy or it's actually really the case...

13. indigoroots

indigoroots Well-Known Member

I have a pair of PS and PNS - they are the same fabric. Would assume that the NS is same as well.

1 person likes this.
  14. triton

triton Well-Known Member

15. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Senior member

I have found they stretch just as much as the standard raw indigo. I wear the same size in both.

1 person likes this.
  16. pjyj

pjyj Member

On stock pictures the PNS always have a slightly different indigo colour, compared to others IMO.

17. seven7seven

seven7seven Senior member

Mine do this too... I think they all do this. I don't think it's a big deal.

18. triton

triton Well-Known Member

thanks, that's what i was hoping to hear.

19. cloud5

cloud5 Active Member

I'm a 28 waist in most other denim. Any sizing advice for the New Cure jeans?

20. Aryeah

Aryeah Active Member

I just received my NS in size 30. I am a 31.5 waist normaly, but my thighs are muscular and can't go with a 29. I am about 5'7 and was wondering if I should cuff my jeans twice or 3 times. I have a long waist and short inseam around 29"

I don't want them to mushroom over the cuff. what does anyone think?