A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. max_r

max_r Senior member

are these new standards looking too tight to you guys?

pictures are kinda low quality, they were dark so I lightened them in photoshop, but it made them all grainy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

after gaining weight, its kind of a hastle to walk up stairs that are tall, or bend down to tie my shoe laces. mainly the top block is restrictive.

2. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

max_r how long have you had those? Might be time to lose some weight (no offense)

3. max_r

max_r Senior member

max_r how long have you had those? Might be time to lose some weight (no offense)

like 4 or 5 months.

and i'm gaining weight on purpose, i've been lifting alot lately too.

I'm considering grabbing a pair of size 30 new standards (or something, maybe PS because i dont really like how wide the hem is on the 30 NS) off b&s and throwing these in the closet, after I gain my desired amount of muscle, i intend to cut down body fat a bit, so maybe after that happens they'll fit again.

4. Howell31

Howell31 Senior member

Hey,
    does any one have any info on this fall's APCxCarhart collab?

5. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

If i own a pair of n&f SG 34*32, would a APC NC 34 would be ok? What's the fit on NCs? (lazy to search, sorry [​IMG])

6. 7_rocket

7_rocket Senior member

My true waist size is 28 but I usually buy a 30 in regular non expensive jeans.

What size should I buy in the APC new standard? I think I read on a site I should size down 2? so 26?

7. Pngwyn

Pngwyn Well-Known Member

Dang has anyone tried unbranded jeans? I ordered a pair for kicks just to see how it would fit/look and they look/feel pretty darn similar to APCs for only about $70.

The difference in feel is that they are actually 14.5 oz vs the APC 14 oz.. so wouldn't that mean they will actually create better fades than the 2x more expensive APCs?

I also hear they're actually made by N&F.. isn't N&F typically regarded on the same quality level as APCs?

8. themselves

themselves Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You from 2 months ago...

[​IMG]

I don't understand...

9. Conundrum

Conundrum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very pleased with the length !

Thightnes is ok, will fit great i reckon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still a little to thight around the Thighs and buttcheeks still feel a bit pushed together, but the regular wearing and use starting now will even that out prob. until now only been wearing it around the house. and sometimes to the supermarket.

10. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

like 4 or 5 months.

and i'm gaining weight on purpose, i've been lifting alot lately too.

I'm considering grabbing a pair of size 30 new standards (or something, maybe PS because i dont really like how wide the hem is on the 30 NS) off b&s and throwing these in the closet, after I gain my desired amount of muscle, i intend to cut down body fat a bit, so maybe after that happens they'll fit again.

Ah ok. IDK. I personally find it easier to cut fat first, and then build muscle from there through a slow bulk. I tried bulking heavy, but even w/lifting heavy I still put on too much fat, and wound up losing more strength through the cut after. It looks like you put on a bit of fat that will be stubborn to lose. But YMMV ------------------------------ Just pushed the button on some sz 34 NCs. I fucked up my NSs (3 hot washes in 6 months). I'm gonna do things right this time. Question though. I bike a lot in my jeans and they get a little smelly after about 2 months. Are cold soaks enough to purge odors, and will they minimize indigo loss? I really want to get these right.

11. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

are these new standards looking too tight to you guys? [​IMG] after gaining weight, its kind of a hastle to walk up stairs that are tall, or bend down to tie my shoe laces. mainly the top block is restrictive.
    what exactly is this pose?

12. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

dog peeing on hydrant

13. max_r

max_r Senior member

I dont know, but thats as high as I can lift my leg. to be honest im not sure why I included it

You from 2 months ago...

[IMG]

I don't understand...[/I]

yeah thats a picture i posted a while ago in waywt

i dont get what you're saying.

14. kickstart

kickstart Senior member

I currently have some New Standards and love them, but I want something with a more tapered leg to wear for a more 'dressy' look (read: italian dress shoes etc).

Would I be best with Petite Standards or New Cures?

Also, I bought the New Standards in size 30 and after a month of wear (just about every day) they are pretty relaxed (when i got them they were super tight on my waste and thighs...

Should I go for a 29 in the Petite Standards/New Cures or stick to a 30?

15. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

I dont know, but thats as high as I can lift my leg. to be honest im not sure why I included it yeah thats a picture i posted a while ago in waywt i dont get what you're saying.
    its funny actually. i mean, its a little different look, but cool i suppose [​IMG] so do apc's not stretch out much? it looks like they fit okay in the waist and stuff... you almost have that dior cut look in the back.