A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

I cant really explain any further so i`ll just say again YES THEY WILL.

2. themselves

themselves Well-Known Member

3. Conundrum

Conundrum Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Very pleased with the length ! Thightnes is ok, will fit great i reckon

4. hboogz

hboogz Senior member

Can someone give me more info on the following jeans... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] They are labeled New Standards but are not raw or selvedge and seem to be treated with an overydye. They are really soft. I'm just curious what's the story behind them, if any. H.

5. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

^ that's the story. they do a number of jeans in the various cuts, not all are the raw variety we know and love. Can't tell you how much the stretch, but iirc overdyes stretch much less and you buy them pretty much tts...?

6. hboogz

hboogz Senior member

They fit good, albiet a bit big in the waist. I might keep them or sell them, not sure. Thanks, BTW

7. Conundrum

Conundrum Well-Known Member

They fit good, albiet a bit big in the waist. I might keep them or sell them, not sure. Thanks, BTW

How bout a picture of the entire jeans [​IMG]

8. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Anyone know what sites sell A.P.C. trousers? The ones that come in size small, medium, large. I bought a pair from Barney's last year and love the way it fits. However I cannot find any more in the local stores.

9. hboogz

hboogz Senior member

How bout a picture of the entire jeans [​IMG]

sure. Here they are in case anyone else is curious.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. dizzhizz

dizzhizz Senior member

^^

Those have some stretch, right? I was told be the APC sa that they are the non-selvedge version from Japan. They will fade of course, but nothing like the regular collection due to the stretch but allows for a more consistent fit given the construction materials.

11. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Are the New Cure legs tapered? I'm literally looking for something with the rise + upper leg of the NS that shrinks down to the opening of the PS. I would just get my NS tapered but they already have some nice fades going, and I cuff so I don't wanna mess w/the selvedge seam

12. hboogz

hboogz Senior member

^^

Those have some stretch, right? I was told be the APC sa that they are the non-selvedge version from Japan. They will fade of course, but nothing like the regular collection due to the stretch but allows for a more consistent fit given the construction materials.

A little bit of stretch, yes.Thanks for the bit of info. If i keep them i hope they don't stretch too much since the waist is a bit loose right now. I do like the overall fit and feel...

Are the New Cure legs tapered? I'm literally looking for something with the rise + upper leg of the NS that shrinks down to the opening of the PS. I would just get my NS tapered but they already have some nice fades going, and I cuff so I don't wanna mess w/the selvedge seam

That's what I've heard about the NC's. I wear a 35" waist and i bought a pair of NC's in 34 in hopes they stretch accordingly and because of the taper from the knee down. I have a feeling when i get them they are going to be extremely tight, but I keep reading to wear them non-stop for a month before making a decision.

13. david123

david123 Senior member

I ordered a pair of NS size 30 from Tobi and just got a call saying they are OOS and being discontinued, so they'll never be back in stock. I'm frustrated because I can't find NS size 30 anywhere else online either. I wanted something that fits like the 514s and the NS seemed right. Does anyone have a recommendation for something similar or know if APC is replacing these with a similar fit? Thanks.

14. Cool The Kid

I just got back from the APC store... didn't have time to play around like I wanted but I tried the NC in my size. I was able to move around in them which was good. I should have tried the NS new with them though.

In any case... $160... next year. Just gonna get these tapered along the outside, and figure out something to do for the selvage edge

15. Cool The Kid

I ordered a pair of NS size 30 from Tobi and just got a call saying they are OOS and being discontinued, so they'll never be back in stock. I'm frustrated because I can't find NS size 30 anywhere else online either. I wanted something that fits like the 514s and the NS seemed right. Does anyone have a recommendation for something similar or know if APC is replacing these with a similar fit? Thanks.
    I'm almost certain if you call the APC store they will ship out to you.