Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

APC newbie here, but is there a model where it fits like a relaxed/loose fit?
    What would be considered the "loose fit" of the APC line?
    Thanks[​IMG]

rescues...dude theres only like 4 models currently in production...

2. ThisFlyGuy

ThisFlyGuy Senior member

rescues...dude theres only like 4 models currently in production...

ok thanks. i'll take a look

3. maltess

maltess Senior member

Hello to everyone

I want to order APC New Standard for the first time. I am 30 or 31 depending on the brand, I know I have to size down two, So I would be 28 or 29 in APC, but how can I know that? Can anyone tell me the waist mesurement o 28 and 29 before stretching? I guess if I know that, I will be able to determine my size, keeping in ming that they have to be snug and that they are going to strecth two sizes in the waist.

With some brands I size 1 down, knowing they will stretch about 1 inch in the waist as a general rule, And that´s normally buying size 30, so in this case that would means getting 29? or I have to go down 2 sizes from what I regularly buy?

Thanks a lot for your help

4. max_r

max_r Senior member

Hello to everyone

I want to order APC New Standard for the first time. I am 30 or 31 depending on the brand, I know I have to size down two, So I would be 28 or 29 in APC, but how can I know that? Can anyone tell me the waist mesurement o 28 and 29 before stretching? I guess if I know that, I will be able to determine my size, keeping in ming that they have to be snug and that they are going to strecth two sizes in the waist.

With some brands I size 1 down, knowing they will stretch about 1 inch in the waist as a general rule, And that´s normally buying size 30, so in this case that would means getting 29? or I have to go down 2 sizes from what I regularly buy?

Thanks a lot for your help

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=6

5. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

People ask the stupidest questions in these threads. Do you guys not know how to use google or some shit? 99% of your questions have been asked and answered already.

6. maltess

maltess Senior member

Well, I been using google and the threats and did not find a clear answer in the measure thing. I am asking with politness and respect, if you dont like it, you dont have to answer. On the other hand your unpolite and insulting attitude is not going to change anything in my personality or way of acting, I guess you are problaby an asshole anyway, so why bother? now you can ban me or kick me out of the forum, I dont care.

7. xCrunchx

xCrunchx Senior member

yeah just read the thread lol

8. Gagno905

Gagno905 Senior member

How's APC outerwear sizing? Loving the duffle coat in their FW 11 collection but I'm concerned it may be too big. I'd be an XS I think.

9. airblaster503

airblaster503 Senior member

This thread is fucking ridiculous. There needs to be a sticky up top on just how to size APC jeans. Also to dude looking for outerwear sizing questions, go to Context and look at the measurements to get an idea of how their outerwear is sized.

10. Abstraktmind

Abstraktmind Senior member

How do APC's fair in the fall/winter?

11. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

Abstraktmind, they kept me warm in North Carolina and in New York City. Should be fine unless you live in Siberia.

12. poissa

poissa Senior member

I've been wearing a pair of APC unhemmed and folded for several years now. Last weekend I wore them with dress shoes. Low and behold there is polish on the jeans. The jeans are going to be hemmed. Do tailors keep the original cuff in tact when the jeans are in new condition? I.e. are my jeans going to look retarded given I've lost the bottom portion of the jean due to polish? Is there any recourse so my jeans would look like an original pair =\\

13. porcelain monkey

porcelain monkey Senior member

How do APC's fair in the fall/winter?

What does this even mean? They are jeans, they fair just fine.

14. 7_rocket

7_rocket Senior member

This thread is fucking ridiculous. There needs to be a sticky up top on just how to size APC jeans. Also to dude looking for outerwear sizing questions, go to Context and look at the measurements to get an idea of how their outerwear is sized.

+1

15. CharlieAngel

CharlieAngel Senior member

What does this even mean? They are jeans, they fair just fine.

My only guess is thickness of denim. Thicker denim is, for me, better in the colder months with the lighter denim getting more rotation in the summer. I have no idea the denim used in APCs, but that's the difference between, say, my Gap Authentics that I'm wearing now and around October-Nov when I'll be swapping to my RRLs.