A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Damn, those are great. Yea I foolishly rode my bike in the rain and got the back tire splash on them. If they stink I think I will have to throw them in the sink (tub, I just wanted that to rhyme).

2. PassionZappa

PassionZappa New Member

hey guys im new to raw denim, I want to get APC new standard...I normally wear anything from 31-33 depending on the pant, I am also steadily loosing weight, my question is should I order the pants at a 30 or a 29 assuming i keep getting slimmer i don't want them to be too loose.

I am 6'2" 180. normal calves, thick thighs

any advice would be great!

3. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

Well, you haven't disclosed how big your true waist is, you haven't given anyone a reference point for sizing (ie another brand), and you haven't told us how much weight you intend to lose. On top of that, there's a million and one sizing posts for APC. More info please mang!

4. PassionZappa

PassionZappa New Member

Well, you haven't disclosed how big your true waist is, you haven't given anyone a reference point for sizing (ie another brand), and you haven't told us how much weight you intend to lose. On top of that, there's a million and one sizing posts for APC. More info please mang!
    true waist is 35", sizes range from 31 diesel, to 32 Gap, and im tryign to get a bit slimmer more than loose weight at this point, so i dont know how much my true waist would shrink...and I know there are a ton of sizing posts but just couldnt find any for my size, oh well

5. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

^If you're still planning on losing weight it's going to be difficult for us to guess your sizing, as no one here knows how much weight (or inches) you plan to lose. I don't know diesel sizing, but I'm surprised a 31 fits a 35" waist. Given your current measurement I would recommend a 30 or 31 for apc NS, but again, you said you're losing weight....?

6. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

where are all these people coming from, with these redundant sizing questions?

7. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

from not reading page one and then skipping 358 pages thinking it's never been asked before

8. OJ Simpson

OJ Simpson Member

hello,

I'm 6'1, and wear 33 at least thats what i wear on levis 514. should i size down two or three on the new cure? I would like similar fit to the below pic. on new standard should i size down three or maybe four? again i would like to get similar fit to below pic. thanks to anyone who can help me.

[​IMG]

I say go down two on the new cures. My ass look great in these jeans, no diaper ass for me like that fag nonissue.

9. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

Hahahahaha, check this shit out: [​IMG][​IMG]

10. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

I say go down two on the new cures. My ass look great in these jeans, no diaper ass for me like that fag nonissue.

stop looking at my ass man, assman.

11. Christoff

Christoff Active Member

Hahahahaha, check this shit out:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Would have been more in character if would have said "I'll fuck you till you loved me, faggot"

But calm down, these sizing questions are really a non-issue.

5days on my APC's now, very surprised at how quick some wear is showing on them.

12. OJ Simpson

OJ Simpson Member

stop looking at my ass man, assman.

You have a diaper ass, get over it. shut the fuck up and die fag.

13. Razele

Razele Senior member

Hey man can your next acc be Morgan Freeman

I really like his voice

14. phreak

phreak Senior member

anyone know where i could find those charcoal suede derbies in sz 43? i slept on them and are out of stock everywhere i look. preferably new but if anyone is selling a gently worn pair i suppose that would be ok

15. Roachman

Roachman Member

Is there a good reason to own more than one of the same APC jean in the same size and style?