A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Captain Winky

Captain Winky Senior member

i guarantee lil wayne didnt even think about this shit he just bought some jeans that fit that way

I'm sure he thought about whether the waist would stretch enough to accommodate a firearm.

2. Islander

Islander Senior member

I have a 35" waist and 36" inseam. First pair of APC size 33 Rescues after 1 month. Sizing down is a huge leap of faith as these were initially very tight around my thighs, but as promised they loosened up after 3 weeks of constant wear. There is noticeable leg twist on the right leg (selvage at ~1 o'clock instead of 3 o'clock).
    [​IMG]

3. bassmanpatsfan18

bassmanpatsfan18 Senior member

Hey guys,

If I'm looking to buy a pair of colored petit standards (aka not indigo or black raw jeans), what size should I go with? Is there a sizing chart anywhere for these? I usually wear a 32 or 33 in jeans.

-Alex

4. Motorsport226

Motorsport226 Senior member

Hey guys,

If I'm looking to buy a pair of colored petit standards (aka not indigo or black raw jeans), what size should I go with? Is there a sizing chart anywhere for these? I usually wear a 32 or 33 in jeans.

-Alex

See the first post of the thread, it should lead you in the right direction.

5. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a side by side comparison of the NS and NC anywhere online? Perhaps the same person wearing both pair? I know the size I'd need in the NS, as I was able to try them on a while ago when I was at the Barneys in Philly, but I just wanted to see how much more tapered the NC looked from the knee down.

6. bassmanpatsfan18

See the first post of the thread, it should lead you in the right direction.

Thanks, but that information seems only to apply to raw jeans. I'm talking about the non-raw PS and such.

7. Motorsport226

Motorsport226 Senior member

Thanks, but that information seems only to apply to raw jeans. I'm talking about the non-raw PS and such.

My guess would be to size down one less than you would for raw denim.

i.e., if you were gonna get a 30 in raw, get a 31 in regular since you wont have to compensate for as much stretching.

8. Nil

Nil Senior member

Hey guys,

-Alex

Check Context out. They have measurements for a few different colored PS's. Link is at the top of the page.

9. bassmanpatsfan18

Check Context out. They have measurements for a few different colored PS's. Link is at the top of the page.

Thank you.

10. svelten

svelten Senior member

I just want to know why this entire fucking thread, all 338 fucking pages worth, is about their fucking jeans. Their sizing, fit, and wash aren't exactly rocket science, how hard is it to understand the first time? Why do people keep posting about sizing after the question has been answered countless times already? HOLY SHIT just go 1-2 sizes down, dumbass! Do people even know these guys make more than just jeans? I hate their jeans, mainly as a result of the hype machine. Nudies and RRLs have superior in fit, quality and resilience. However APC's clothing line is excellent and supercedes their denim line. Try going to www.apc.fr and see the fits and styles they present - very warm and appropriate for the spring season, great derbies and coats. I'm starting to treat their jeans as diffusion items that everyone hypes about. The rest of their line is better and is underappreciated by the denim masses

11. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

*just buy jeans for retailers that offer free shipping and free return shipping (or cheap return shipping)

buy a few pairs..try em on..and return the ones that dont fit

they sell apc denim everywhere

12. 4saken

4saken Senior member

Can anybody comment on the quality of the recent APC knitwear?

13. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

I just want to know why this entire fucking thread, all 338 fucking pages worth, is about their fucking jeans. Their sizing, fit, and wash aren't exactly rocket science, how hard is it to understand the first time? Why do people keep posting about sizing after the question has been answered countless times already? HOLY SHIT just go 1-2 sizes down, dumbass! Do people even know these guys make more than just jeans?

I hate their jeans, mainly as a result of the hype machine. Nudies and RRLs have superior in fit, quality and resilience. However APC's clothing line is excellent and supercedes their denim line. Try going to www.apc.fr and see the fits and styles they present - very warm and appropriate for the spring season, great derbies and coats.

I'm starting to treat their jeans as diffusion items that everyone hypes about. The rest of their line is better and is underappreciated by the denim masses

not worth it at retail.

14. Hartmann

Hartmann Senior member

I just want to know why this entire fucking thread, all 338 fucking pages worth, is about their fucking jeans. Their sizing, fit, and wash aren't exactly rocket science, how hard is it to understand the first time? Why do people keep posting about sizing after the question has been answered countless times already? HOLY SHIT just go 1-2 sizes down, dumbass! Do people even know these guys make more than just jeans?

I hate their jeans, mainly as a result of the hype machine. Nudies and RRLs have superior in fit, quality and resilience. However APC's clothing line is excellent and supercedes their denim line. Try going to www.apc.fr and see the fits and styles they present - very warm and appropriate for the spring season, great derbies and coats.

I'm starting to treat their jeans as diffusion items that everyone hypes about. The rest of their line is better and is underappreciated by the denim masses

chill out

15. Hartmann

Hartmann Senior member

yeah i'm def gonna buy a pair of blue suede clarks desert boots for $330, hold on a sec