• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Captain Winky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
i guarantee lil wayne didnt even think about this **** he just bought some jeans that fit that way

I'm sure he thought about whether the waist would stretch enough to accommodate a firearm.

Islander

Reaction score
I have a 35" waist and 36" inseam. First pair of APC size 33 Rescues after 1 month. Sizing down is a huge leap of faith as these were initially very tight around my thighs, but as promised they loosened up after 3 weeks of constant wear. There is noticeable leg twist on the right leg (selvage at ~1 o'clock instead of 3 o'clock).

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Hey guys,

If I'm looking to buy a pair of colored petit standards (aka not indigo or black raw jeans), what size should I go with? Is there a sizing chart anywhere for these? I usually wear a 32 or 33 in jeans.

-Alex

Motorsport226

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bassmanpatsfan18
Hey guys,

If I'm looking to buy a pair of colored petit standards (aka not indigo or black raw jeans), what size should I go with? Is there a sizing chart anywhere for these? I usually wear a 32 or 33 in jeans.

-Alex

See the first post of the thread, it should lead you in the right direction.

Hizzle

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a side by side comparison of the NS and NC anywhere online? Perhaps the same person wearing both pair? I know the size I'd need in the NS, as I was able to try them on a while ago when I was at the Barneys in Philly, but I just wanted to see how much more tapered the NC looked from the knee down.

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Motorsport226
See the first post of the thread, it should lead you in the right direction.

Thanks, but that information seems only to apply to raw jeans. I'm talking about the non-raw PS and such.

Motorsport226

Reaction score
Thanks, but that information seems only to apply to raw jeans. I'm talking about the non-raw PS and such.

My guess would be to size down one less than you would for raw denim.

i.e., if you were gonna get a 30 in raw, get a 31 in regular since you wont have to compensate for as much stretching.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

-Alex

Check Context out. They have measurements for a few different colored PS's. Link is at the top of the page.

svelten

Reaction score
I just want to know why this entire ******* thread, all 338 ******* pages worth, is about their ******* jeans. Their sizing, fit, and wash aren't exactly rocket science, how hard is it to understand the first time? Why do people keep posting about sizing after the question has been answered countless times already? HOLY **** just go 1-2 sizes down, dumbass! Do people even know these guys make more than just jeans? I hate their jeans, mainly as a result of the hype machine. Nudies and RRLs have superior in fit, quality and resilience. However APC's clothing line is excellent and supercedes their denim line. Try going to www.apc.fr and see the fits and styles they present - very warm and appropriate for the spring season, great derbies and coats. I'm starting to treat their jeans as diffusion items that everyone hypes about. The rest of their line is better and is underappreciated by the denim masses

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*just buy jeans for retailers that offer free shipping and free return shipping (or cheap return shipping)

buy a few pairs..try em on..and return the ones that dont fit

they sell apc denim everywhere

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by svelten
I just want to know why this entire ******* thread, all 338 ******* pages worth, is about their ******* jeans. Their sizing, fit, and wash aren't exactly rocket science, how hard is it to understand the first time? Why do people keep posting about sizing after the question has been answered countless times already? HOLY **** just go 1-2 sizes down, dumbass! Do people even know these guys make more than just jeans?

I hate their jeans, mainly as a result of the hype machine. Nudies and RRLs have superior in fit, quality and resilience. However APC's clothing line is excellent and supercedes their denim line. Try going to www.apc.fr and see the fits and styles they present - very warm and appropriate for the spring season, great derbies and coats.

I'm starting to treat their jeans as diffusion items that everyone hypes about. The rest of their line is better and is underappreciated by the denim masses

not worth it at retail.

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by svelten
I just want to know why this entire ******* thread, all 338 ******* pages worth, is about their ******* jeans. Their sizing, fit, and wash aren't exactly rocket science, how hard is it to understand the first time? Why do people keep posting about sizing after the question has been answered countless times already? HOLY **** just go 1-2 sizes down, dumbass! Do people even know these guys make more than just jeans?

I hate their jeans, mainly as a result of the hype machine. Nudies and RRLs have superior in fit, quality and resilience. However APC's clothing line is excellent and supercedes their denim line. Try going to www.apc.fr and see the fits and styles they present - very warm and appropriate for the spring season, great derbies and coats.

I'm starting to treat their jeans as diffusion items that everyone hypes about. The rest of their line is better and is underappreciated by the denim masses

chill out

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i'm def gonna buy a pair of blue suede clarks desert boots for $330, hold on a sec

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads