A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. ashy

ashy Active Member

^
    ^
    Yes, I did. They were rather tight up top as expected. I know they will stretch at the waist but will they stretch at the tighs too? I'm concerned because it was a little painted on at the tighs but they will stretch to a nice slim fit right?

EDIT: Would it be safe to say that PS 29 has the same thigh space as NS 28?

2. TheGoodLife

TheGoodLife Senior member

yeah the website is the best option

3. Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee Senior member

is apc.fr the only place that has current stock of APC NS blacks? i need to size up...mine are too tight

What size do you need? Remember, they'll stretch nearly a size We have a few left of the black NS at Stel's. According to APC, they will not be doing another run of the black denim any time soon. That could change, though.

4. Stagger Lee

^
    ^
    Yes, I did. They were rather tight up top as expected. I know they will stretch at the waist but will they stretch at the tighs too? I'm concerned because it was a little painted on at the tighs but they will stretch to a nice slim fit right?

EDIT: Would it be safe to say that PS 29 has the same thigh space as NS 28?

That would be a good estimate. Although I do usually tell people to size down, you may not want them "painted on" either. They'll stretch but you don't want them to start out terribly uncomfortable either.

5. ashy

ashy Active Member

^
    ^
    Thanks [​IMG] Im kinda stuck between a 29 and 30. The 29s fit great knee downwards but are a tad too tight at the thighs and butt.Will the infamous APC stretch will come to use here?(I need the jeans to stretch at the thighs and butt.) Or should I get a 30 which fit better on the thighs? (I'm afraid that they might stretch out too much, knowing how much APCs stretch)

6. Stagger Lee

^ ^ Thanks [​IMG] Im kinda stuck between a 29 and 30. The 29s fit great knee downwards but are a tad too tight at the thighs and butt.Will the infamous APC stretch will come to use here?(I need the jeans to stretch at the thighs and butt.) Or should I get a 30 which fit better on the thighs? (I'm afraid that they might stretch out too much, knowing how much APCs stretch)
    They're going to stretch anywhere where there is pressure. That usually means the waist, thighs and butt. Also, the entire jean will soften over time. Without having seeen them on you I would guess the 29 will be ok. But as I said, you don't want to be uncomfortable.

7. ashy

ashy Active Member

I guess I'll grab a 29 then. Anyway, I'll just do some squats in them if I need to loosen up the tighs. Thanks,you've been a great help.

8. manofstyle

manofstyle Senior member

Levi 507 I wear 31" waist

APC Rescue - get 28" waist??

9. ashy

ashy Active Member

Sounds good to me. Depends on the fit you're going for.

10. 12345

12345 New Member

Hey so I got a pair of NS size 28 around a month ago. They are really tight on me and I'm wondering what I can do since I want to them to loosen up. I know that places like the thighs will natuarally loosen so im not worried about that. Its just the knee down that is very tight, is there ANYTHING that will loosen that up? and not make it look as skinny. Thanks.

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

you bought skinny jeans

they are skinny

unless there is constant pressure under the knees there is no way to stretch it out that won't make them look fucked up

12. ashy

ashy Active Member

Hey so I got a pair of NS size 28 around a month ago. They are really tight on me and I'm wondering what I can do since I want to them to loosen up. I know that places like the thighs will natuarally loosen so im not worried about that. Its just the knee down that is very tight, is there ANYTHING that will loosen that up? and not make it look as skinny. Thanks.

Wow, you must have huge calves if NS is tight below the knees.

To the above poster, no offense, but I thought NS is more of a slim fittting jean and NC are skinny jeans,yeah?

13. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

Wow, you must have huge calves if NS is tight below the knees.

To the above poster, no offense, but I thought NS is more of a slim fittting jean and NC are skinny jeans,yeah?

I'd say the PS is the skinny jean, the NC is just straight up tight.

The guy either sized down to a size that is probably unsafe... or is just fat. Self introspection should reveal the answer.

14. ashy

ashy Active Member

Funny, I thought in terms of "skinny-ness" NC>PS>NS

Always thought PS is simply a minimized version of NS?