A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. jake8078

jake8078 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies guys.

I agree that is a great fit. I workout alot too, along with playing hockey every day so i was worried about the leg when I first got them but they will stretch it just takes time. Lunges and squats do help that though. What is that belt? I really like it

I did do lunges in them last week, but I started to wonder if putting that kind of strain on them would age the stitching prematurely?

Thanks, I actually picked it up at a Wilsons Leather outlet store, here in CT.

2. mttlee0

mttlee0 Senior member

3. krisxone

krisxone Member

I just bought a pair of new standards at the denim bar. This is my first pair of apc's and they're awesome but what's up with the loose stitching on the outside seams of the jeans. The looseness was uneven, at some points, you could look right through the seams. I had them hemmed and while the tailor had them, I had her run another stitch down both legs and now they are perfect. Did mine come from a bad batch or are they all like this?

4. James_M

James_M Senior member

I just bought a pair of PS and they've stretched to a perfect fit in the thighs, crotch and waist but I'm finding that from the knee down they're a little tighter than I'd like. Any way to stretch them without ripping or damaging the seams?

If you're wondering why I got PS if I don't like them tight an idiot sales clerk gave them to me when I was exchanging a pair of NS and I didn't even think to check. Since my tailor was on the way home from the store I dropped them off to be hemmed. I'm stuck with them now.

5. brunning

brunning Member

they had a hoodie this last season - it was grey with blue/red bands at the waist and cuffs.

it was 50% off but i didn't get it because i was buying two shirts and felt like i'd spent enough, but i decided later that i should have gotten it, went back the next day and of course - sold out, no more ever.

i can't find it on the website, anyone know where i can get one in a medium?

6. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

Fuck APC backpockets.

7. onion

onion Senior member

Fuck APC backpockets.

Let's not forget, the front pockets suck, too.

8. sickboyd

sickboyd Well-Known Member

I own a pair of NC sz 28 and cant even get the top button shut sometimes. Now i own a pair os PS 29 and now i have to wear a belt. Is it the APC rise that is confusing me about the sizing on these?

9. broodhours

broodhours New Member

not sure about the rise question, but my sizing across their line really varies: i wear a 30 NS and 32 NC, they fit about the same in the waist...

10. chroMe

chroMe Senior member

It's amusing walking into their shop (well antwerp y London) to see that you have more clothes in one cupboard than their stock on display. I took a look at their online sale but nothing really great even with up to 50 per cent. off.

11. ashy

ashy Active Member

Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase a pair of APC PS since I'm lookin for a slightly slimmer cut than NS. I have athletic tighs and my APC NS, size 28, fits me nice and snugly on the tighs. In that case should I stick with size 28 for PS or size up 1 to size 29 since PS has a slimmer silhouette?

12. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

13. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

is apc.fr the only place that has current stock of APC NS blacks? i need to size up...mine are too tight

14. justuhgeek

justuhgeek Senior member

jake8078 - Those will stretch out to have a great fit. I like the boots too.

15. Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee Senior member

Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase a pair of APC PS since I'm lookin for a slightly slimmer cut than NS. I have athletic tighs and my APC NS, size 28, fits me nice and snugly on the tighs. In that case should I stick with size 28 for PS or size up 1 to size 29 since PS has a slimmer silhouette?

It really depends on your build. The PS has a much lower rise. So, many people do size up one from the new standard. Are you able to try them on?