Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. nomad

nomad Senior member

yeah they look legit to me, they're the old standard

2. qhegotgame

qhegotgame New Member

Don't know if this is the right place but can someone point me in the direction of stonewashed new standards online or through phone order, any help would be much appreciated

3. connor

connor Senior member

i have fun reading splattered's trials and tribulations in here while buying jeans

4. splattered

splattered Senior member

haha.

Yeah and i still don't have shit.

My nudie SJDJ which ive worn for a couple weeks off and on, the pair of APC NS i had to send back for the right size... i'm doing an ebay purge this thurs of all my Diesel etc crap (9 pairs) and then i'll pick up some new lower cost Levi to toss into the mix.

Reboot.

5. connor

connor Senior member

haha.

Yeah and i still don't have shit.

My nudie SJDJ which ive worn for a couple weeks off and on, the pair of APC NS i had to send back for the right size... i'm doing an ebay purge this thurs of all my Diesel etc crap (9 pairs) and then i'll pick up some new lower cost Levi to toss into the mix.

Reboot.

i dont see why you arent happy with your SJDJs if they fit well. you seem to constantly be under the impression that there is something "better" youre missing out on. and there is, but it isnt APC

6. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

I never really tried on a pair of non-raw jeans from APC, but I was wondering if they also had vanity sizing (i.e. 26 = 28)?

7. jordansmith123

jordansmith123 Senior member

I never really tried on a pair of non-raw jeans from APC, but I was wondering if they also had vanity sizing (i.e. 26 = 28)?

Nope, they fit True to Size. I've made that mistake once.

8. SpamNinja

SpamNinja New Member

Yeah, the non-raw jeans are sized differently than the raw ones. Crazy really.

9. splattered

splattered Senior member

i dont see why you arent happy with your SJDJs if they fit well. you seem to constantly be under the impression that there is something "better" youre missing out on. and there is, but it isnt APC

No i'm happy with the Nudies, i just hope they continue to stretch a bit cause they're still pretty damn tight. I just consider the Nudies/APC to be the gateway to dry denim which is fine for now.

Eventually when i purge my closet more and start putting that money towards better clothes i'll search out higher quality denim as well.

10. aceofspades923

aceofspades923 Active Member

Where is the cheapest place I can buy APC new standards? Any online place with a discount code?

11. aqhong

aqhong Senior member

Where is the cheapest place I can buy APC new standards? Any online place with a discount code?
    APC denim is officially prohibited from being discounted, and should be exempt from any discount codes. The best deal you'll find is free shipping.

12. connor

connor Senior member

No i'm happy with the Nudies, i just hope they continue to stretch a bit cause they're still pretty damn tight. I just consider the Nudies/APC to be the gateway to dry denim which is fine for now.

Eventually when i purge my closet more and start putting that money towards better clothes i'll search out higher quality denim as well.

the price of those two pairs of jeans could have got you one other pair that would blow your expectations away.

13. splattered

splattered Senior member

Not ready to spend 300+ per pair yet [​IMG]

Esp considering jeans are all i wear right now

14. connor

connor Senior member

well you just spent over that on two pairs of jeans that you aren't exactly ecstatic about, hmm?

15. splattered

splattered Senior member

well you just spent over that on two pairs of jeans that you aren't exactly ecstatic about, hmm?

Its new territory for me [​IMG]

The more educated i become the more adventurous i will allow myself to be.