A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

talking about it is gonna make them pull the discount man

Thanks for sharing ;-)

As far as I know Tobi offers only 10% with SF discount. Does this apply to APC? Where is this 15% you're talking about?

2. youalreadyknow

youalreadyknow Senior member

just search for "tobi coupon" on google, its not a SF coupon

3. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

If anyone has or sees this summers APC polo in red XS please contact me.

4. saelan

saelan Senior member

I've been lookin for the PS in dark grey in a 28, but the only places that stock the model (tres bien and azita, as far as I've found) only have 30 and up. what are the odds that APC only made a limited size run of these?

5. b7ff

b7ff Well-Known Member

Guys, help me!!!

So ive just bought a apc NC size 27", downsize by 3" (my true waist is 30")... But, the big problem is; I cant even buttoned up the second button let alone the top button... [​IMG] [​IMG]

So please can anyone help me on this; will it stretched out to 30" if I keep wearing them in my house (and sleep), because really I love the fit on this, since it is not as tight as a Tight Long John, but it is not to baggy also...

So please anyone, give me more info bout this jeans... [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

Exchange and size up one. They'll stretch as is, and you'll eventually be able to close, but they probably won't ever be comfortable.

7. saelan

saelan Senior member

Not being able to do up the top button right away is fairly normal if you want them tight, but if you can't do up the SECOND button, you're in trouble. Definitely exchange and size up.

8. b7ff

b7ff Well-Known Member

Exchange and size up one. They'll stretch as is, and you'll eventually be able to close, but they probably won't ever be comfortable.

Not being able to do up the top button right away is fairly normal if you want them tight, but if you can't do up the SECOND button, you're in trouble. Definitely exchange and size up.

Now After bout an hour of trying I eventually succeeded to do the second button; its the 3rd and top button left... I cannot exchange it simply because Ive bought it from a person in this forum too.. or anyone want to exhange a brand new NC sz. 27 with a brand new NC sz 28" here?? hehee..

I love the fit on this jeans though, just pray for me so that it will fit! hehee.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

p.s. if anyone want to trade sz.28 NC with sz. 27, just sent me a pm!! It'll be better if youre in Australia... [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

It sounds like you're trying way to hard to fit into them.

I'd put them up on the B&S and keep an eye out for your right size. You may have to swallow a slight loss on this, and chalk it up to experience.

You could try to stretch them out a bit by hand, but if that doesn't work, you may not be able to sell them on again.

10. b7ff

b7ff Well-Known Member

Ive tried to post a new thread in the B&S forum, but the forum wont allow me to do so because my number of posts is not enough... stupid rule!!

Hmm maybe Ill try to stretch them some more, try to find its maximum stretch; if it still doesnt fit, I think it is bad luck for me... [​IMG]

Anyway thanks for the info mate, really appreciate it! [​IMG]

11. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

I think it's time spent as a member, not posts that limits your B&S powers. It's not a bad rule for keeping scammers out, but it sucks for legit people such as yourself.

See how you go with the stretching, try to keep it even throughout, you don't want one side/part looser than the rest. I've heard wetting it can help stretch it, but you'll need to keep it taught untill it drys.

Good luck.

12. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

Just a re-ask of this question to see if anyone has experience with two sizes:

I've been wearing tagged 29w in the NS. Looking to size down one more to a 28.

Is there any discernable difference in the top block fit (i.e. tightness) between a 28 and 29? Or is it the same top block used on both sizes except for the waist being an inch smaller?

13. duckdown

duckdown Member

i had both a 28 and 29 apc ns

29 were def a tad bit roomier in the waist, thighs

14. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

i had both a 28 and 29 apc ns

29 were def a tad bit roomier in the waist, thighs

Thanks duck.

15. DJ MAC

DJ MAC Well-Known Member

Rant.... at moms house and throw in 2 pairs of apcs to cold soak em, she fucking throws them in the dryer ughhhhhhh now to see how long before they stretch again lol