Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. wrongandright

wrongandright Senior member

2. jaXm

jaXm Active Member

I stand corrected.

3. jarude

jarude Senior member

Thanks jarude! Did you have ball-busting pain in the beginning? Rather than the waist, I hope that the crotch stretches considerably. Thanks for your reply, good to hear.
    Yeah man, every time I sat down it was like the crotch seam was trying to separate the kids. They're alright now, but I don't know if I'd go through the sizing-down pain again. Like the previous poster said, as soon as the waist gives you can sag them and voila, breathing room.

4. funkyprez

funkyprez Well-Known Member

jaxm, there's a little bit of difference, but I can't really tell. stretch much in the waist? do you think it'll stretch more?

5. jaXm

jaXm Active Member

jaxm, there's a little bit of difference, but I can't really tell. stretch much in the waist? do you think it'll stretch more?

Yeah it stretched a shit ton in the waist and some in the thighs. Before the stretching I could barely even grab the denim around my thighs, now it comes easily. Although the overall silhouette of the jeans hasn't changed much, the comfort has gone up considerably and I still believe there'll be another 2 weeks of stretching before its finished.

6. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

This is what I was talking about. Same thing happened with mine. And I love the feel and fit now.

I hope you're happy with the silhouette though. It still retains that slim fit, but a little sagging in the ass and knees along with the fact that you aren't pushing the seams on the thighs any more, makes a big difference.

Oh yeah, and they will stretch a little more still, though not as noticeably.

7. dingdong

dingdong Member

what size would a 29 in levi 511 be for new cure

8. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

Anyone have any fit pics of Standards? It's impossible to search for them.[​IMG]

9. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

10. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

http://tinyurl.com/npg6x8

here you go dumbass.

Standard, not New Standard, dumbass. All I get when I search for APC Standards is a whole ton of pics of New Standards. And the forum search won't let me use the minus sign to exclude the word "new".

11. BubblyMasquerade

lol retard. standard only has a higher rise, the new in the standard name denotes the newer lower rise so the fit is pretty much the same through the leg.

12. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

lol retard. standard only has a higher rise, the new in the standard name denotes the newer lower rise so the fit is pretty much the same through the leg.

lol moron.[​IMG] i know that but i'm just curious about how the rise looks. i'm not good at visualizing clothes from measurements.

13. BubblyMasquerade

lol moron.[​IMG] i know that but i'm just curious about how the rise looks. i'm not good at visualizing clothes from measurements.

lol stupido (thats right, different language [​IMG])

Anyways, think like an inch below the belly button they are really really high.

14. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Do black APC New Standards run bigger/smaller than Indigo New Standards? I do know they will not stretch as much as Indigo but I'm wondering how they size without stretch.

15. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

my blacks fit exactly like my indigos when i first bought em....the indigo stretches much easier though