• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by elliottchow
em..i confused Im the last two answers are conflicting answers

I was half joking but honestly if it were me I would sell them and grab another pair... once the denim is machine washed and dried I am pretty sure you are not going to get the same fading and distressing as you would had you just worn them for months without washing (with an occasional soak), they are still gonna fade but I dont think as dramatic

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They'll be fine Stylish Pilot's got good advice, they're certainly not ruined. Taking a $80 or more loss on selling the jeans, then having to buy a whole another pair seems pretty impractical and expensive, unless you've got money sprouting out your ass.

AndrewRogers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gang,

I am looking for the 'older' APC tennis shoes, not the new ones for the winter. I think they are the spring/summer ones. They look very like Vans, but better. Here they are.

apc_tennis_sneaker_2.jpg

Any ideas where I might find them? It must be on line, as I'm in Australia.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bassmanpatsfan18
I'm actually going to the tailor later today to get the waist taken in on my NS. I usually wear a 34 or 33 and bought a 33 in the NS. I like the fit now that they have stretched out, except that I need to take about an inch out of the waist. I'll let you know how it goes.

how did it go dude?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
REMEMBER EVERYONE I AM RUNNING A OPENING SPECIAL FOR ALL YOUR APC NEeds!

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LTB: APC Rescue. My waist is size 33, so a 31 would be ideal. Hit me up if you have a pair on the cheap.

8bpc

Reaction score
Ok, so I finally picked up some NS. They are very close down the whole leg, I believe this is expected but I want to be sure this is alright before I keep them on and start letting them stretch.

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Just got my NS back from the tailor. Mine are 33s and I usually wear about 34 or 33. He took 1.75 inches out of the waist and they seem to fit great. Now I feel that I maybe could have sized down one more, but there's always next time. I might do another soak some time soon just to get them feeling snug again.

robba

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bassmanpatsfan18
Just got my NS back from the tailor. Mine are 33s and I usually wear about 34 or 33. He took 1.75 inches out of the waist and they seem to fit great. Now I feel that I maybe could have sized down one more, but there's always next time. I might do another soak some time soon just to get them feeling snug again.
Any pics? I assume he took about 0.37 on both sides? Would be pretty strange for your backpockets though.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just measuring my NS's and my Rescues, I am looking to grab some Nudie NS's and I thought the fit would be on the same line as the APC Ns but after comparing measurments a 34x34 Nudie SJ and a 32/31 Rescue measure pretty much exactly the same (they seem to be the same cut).... does anyone have both that they could compare the fit?

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robba
Any pics?
I assume he took about 0.37 on both sides?
Would be pretty strange for your backpockets though.

Sorry I don't have a digital camera. I didn't even ask how he did, but the back pockets feel no different than usual, so that's probably what he did.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn this thread is lacking pics =[

I'ma post up my apc when I get my camera in couple days. Nothing special..only 3 months of wear =[

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads