• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. + Nike

WatchGuy

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the new A.P.C. + Nike shoes?

I think the simple lines and classic styling look great with a modern 'swoosh'.

apcnike1xi3.jpg

apcnike2dk6.jpg

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd buy it without or with a very small swoosh. I was actually searching for something like this a few minutes ago. Who makes one like this but without any branding? Looking for white.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they look similar to Adidas shoes

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kinda sorta liked em in black. The swoosh seems sort of antithetical to APC's aesthetic, but whatever. In white, they look like nurse shoes, in black like ref/chem teacher shoes.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like them, swoosh and all. I think that in this case, the swoosh detail works very well, and is understated without being timid (as I think a smaller swoosh would be). The line is good, and the design is simple, but with some interesting details (the stitching and shape actually remind me more of old K Swiss shoes rather than the Stan Smith.) If I weren't saving up for some of the Steven Alan Dill sneakers, I might have been (more) tempted to pick these up.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMO, the swoosh creates a "generic shoe from Footlocker" kind of feel. Don't really like the side "ribbing" as well.

nomovement

Reaction score
they look like nike sb classics...no image. I just painted mine all white and they rule...according to me.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
ugly.

i second the gym teacher comment.

and the swoosh is just too small.

just dont do it.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, alot like the sb classics, but more expensive and not quite as nice. the only problem with the sb are the fat tongue, but you can always take out the padding to make them look slimmer.
NKCLTB-fv.jpg
those are the sb. right around 50 or 60$

nomovement

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
yeah, alot like the sb classics, but more expensive and not quite as nice. the only problem with the sb are the fat tongue, but you can always take out the padding to make them look slimmer.

NKCLTB-fv.jpg

those are the sb. right around 50 or 60$

****, I thought I was the only one that de-pufffed my tounges..that was a fun operation.

modual

Reaction score
These are better for a clean white sneaker look

261-300.jpg

nomovement

Reaction score
nomovement x nike

these are also better for the clean white sneaker look:

edit: these pics are huge. I guess its pretty easy to see that these have been both skated in and worn with raw denim...sf will be proud.

StevenRocks

Reaction score
The A.P.C.s are pretty fly but a little plain. It just looks like it's missing something. I have Stan's in the white-green, and I think they look just as nice for less money.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads