• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A.P.C. Alaska Boots (size 42 but more like 41.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemovesaway

Reaction score
I bought these APC lace up Alaska boots on Farfetch, and I paid over 300 GBP for them. I wore them once or twice and then tried giving them to a professional to get them stretched before I finally gave up on them.

They're size 42, which is my size, but really they're more like 41.5 and, even after stretching them I didn't notice much difference.

In my opinion they're as good as new, wearing them for a couple of hours didn't damage them at all, but the left one might be a little bigger, especially at the toe, because that's where I told my botcher to stretch them the most. Again, it didn't make much/enough difference to me.

Shoe bag included, shipping price may or may not be included, depending on where you live and what kind of shipping service you want.

Update: I have an offer for 65 GBP that I'll accept unless someone from EU is willing to offer 80 GBP + shipping or 85 GBP with shipping included by the end of today.

Update2: The person who wanted to buy them is not answering my messages, so they're still for sale, and I'm asking for 65 GBP + shipping or 75 GBP with shipping included.

New offer: This + SEH Kelly trousers that I'm selling = 100 GBP with shipping included (I need the money but can't be bothered to send them separately for this price)

Attachments

Last edited:

Arnold Grape

Reaction score
-These are super cool. You need to get them on ebay (or grailed) before you lose monies.

firemovesaway

Reaction score
Thanks, but I can't be bothered... If noone buys them, I'll probably just wear them on days when I don't have to walk too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.