• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A nightout in DC in April

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who's up for it, it would be fun, anyone on the East Coast or in the area, lets all make a date of it and have a fun time.

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see nothing standing in the way of my attendance.

Does anybody know how late the MARC runs that night, or should I plan on driving in?

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see nothing standing in the way of my attendance.

Does anybody know how late the MARC runs that night, or should I plan on driving in?
it better run late, cause I aint gonna have a car and have to get back to Crystal City

edit, maybe I am thinking of the Metro

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am scheduled to be there the weekend before. but if that works out, I'd love to get together.

modsquad

Reaction score
I'm in Chris, and i Ricci's a great restaurant.

Nick

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
actually, I might. I have to be there the weekend before, and then 3 weeks after, so I have to think about it, but it sounds like fun.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd like to, but my wife's due date is about 2 weeks before then and I don't think I'll be able to pull it off, with both a newborn and a 2-1/2 year old to tend to at home. Perhaps for a drink. "I've got a client dinner" isn't really plausible on Friday and Saturday nights.... Good idea though Chris.

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd like to, but my wife's due date is about 2 weeks before then and I don't think I'll be able to pull it off, with both a newborn and a 2-1/2 year old to tend to at home.  Perhaps for a drink.  "I've got a client dinner" isn't really plausible on Friday and Saturday nights....  Good idea though Chris.
drinks, you guys must know me too well...

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'd like it.

RJ

PS: If I'm not still being hosed by this project.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This sounds like fun, although I don't think I Ricchi is an ideal spot for a large group, particularly for SF members still in school.  Another possibility I would throw out is Lauriol Plaza (between Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan on 18th Street) -- good Tex Mex food and great margaritas.  How is everyone going to recognize each other?  Maybe we need a gang signal.

regularjoe

Reaction score
How is everyone going to recognize each other? Â Maybe we need a gang signal.
This should be easy: the best dressed guys. Check the shoes.
laugh.gif

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This sounds like fun, although I don't think I Ricchi is an ideal spot for a large group, particularly for SF members still in school.  Another possibility I would throw out is Lauriol Plaza (between Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan on 18th Street) -- good Tex Mex food and great margaritas.  How is everyone going to recognize each other?  Maybe we need a gang signal.
Hey, I am a starving shoe salesman, I can appreciate, you guys just set it up, and I will be there, wife pulling me by my chains, and she loves Tex-Mex as well and I also, so if a bit cheaper is in the cards, I can do iRicci the other night I am in town....I think it will be a blast.

This should be easy:  the best dressed guys.

I will look for you guys, I will be the red-neck in the blue over-alls, with the corn pipe sticking out of my back pocket...with the woman missing 2 front teeth....you know us crackers here in the south.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads