1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A New Classic?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by LabelKing, Aug 16, 2006.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Stylish Dinosaur

What are the thoughts on this new Becker Mexico? http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/maga...0.asp?id=12924 [​IMG] The original is an icon for German cars but this new one seems to capitalize on the concept, and aesthetic integrity of the vintage version. An original without cassette option: [​IMG]

2. chrysalid

chrysalid Senior Member

isn't a "new classic" an oxymoron? i can't see any difference in concept to:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

in short it just looks lie more retro design, or am i missing something about the radio that sets it apart?

3. GQgeek

GQgeek Stylish Dinosaur

in short it just looks lie more retro design, or am i missing something about the radio that sets it apart?

The cassette player [​IMG]

Seriously, couldn't they at least put an Aux port or something? :p

4. LabelKing

LabelKing Stylish Dinosaur

I have the original '60s version without the cassette in my car so this seems a rather cheaper version of that.

This is an original version with a cassette:

[​IMG]